Sign in to follow this  
arcticmonk

Board Problems

Just a note to let people know who can access and post to the board that a number of users (spex etc) are having trouble accessing the boards, hence te activity is slow.

Bill is trying to resolve asap

Wow - back on the boards!!!

Thanks must go to Bill (stophair) for working like crazy to get this forum back up and running!!!!

Well done Bill! B)

yea well done Bill. Its a shame that you get people who are sad enough to do something like that but there are all kinds of weirdos out there who just like to ruin things for the fun of it. what a LOSSER.

been going crazy not been able to get on the board

Same here mate! :)

I am not a regular poster, but do like to have my daily fix reading the comments.

Good to be back to normal ! - If thats normal !

Thanks Bill

AGT

Were you able to trace the IP address of the loser responsible for the virus, Bill?

Thank god for that! ....and Bill! :D

If god hadn't made us bald in the first place, we wouldn't even need this site :)

As smo77 says it's sad that some people do things like that.

There is always someone out to ruin things for everyone else, sad but true.

Yeh PB I traced the address to Russia !! I kind of figured it was to far to travel to give them some verbal or something.

The response from everyone, posts, e-mails etc shows how stong and loyal a community we have here.

We may not have the numbers that the big American two have, but we have people that are loyal and offer great advice and are usually ! civil.

Thanks everyone for your patience over the last week and happy posting.

Bill :)

Its unfortunate but hey - we're back up and running and I must admit it was strange not being able to "get the fix"

I know Bill worked relentlessly in order to restore the forums activity and i for one am very thankful to him!

Bill - join us at the showcase in September!! :) Martin will buy you a beer - - or 5! ;)

Glad to see that the board is up and running again. The person that put the virus onto the forum is more than likely a jealous forum owner.

Glad to see that the board is up and running again. The person that put the virus onto the forum is more than likely a jealous forum owner

I bet your not a million miles out there helpme :lol: