Sign in to follow this  
Kelbert17

Nizoral

Hi

Could anyone using Nizoral shampoo tell me how often I should use it and is 2% to strong. My hair is thin and I want to keep what I have left.

I am also using Propecia....

Thanks

Kelbert - first off your using a good combo! good luck!

Apply Nizoral 2 x a week max say Monday and Thursday - leave it on the scalp for 2/3 mins then rinse.

I don't know how effective Nizoril is - I only started using it from advice on this website - however it has made my scalp feel better - I'm currently using Minoxodil (since Nov 04) originillaly Regaine - now Regaine once a day + Xandrox once a day - + Propecia (since Feb 05).

My scalp was very itchy - this has abated sice using Xandrox and Nizarol - Xndrox made it very greasy, Nizarol seems to "cleanse" it and remove the greasyness without mking it so dry.

David

hi - i've yet to use the site as i've got supplies - not heard anything other than good reports about it.

I have aquired my minox in the past off e-bay about £25 for 4 month supply and i get nizoral 2% from Boots.

hi guys!

I went to buy Nizoral from boots however there were 3/4 different types of Nizoral shampoo's.

I looked out for the 2% bottle, but none had 2% written on them? Got a bit confused.......So I bought the Pinky/Reddish label one. It's 60ml bottle, is that the correct one? Also how do I know it is which one is 1% or 2% because it's not on the box or bottle?

thanks

Sam