Dr Hugh Rushton of Harley st.

Does anybody know anything about this guy? I was thinking about booking an appointment with him

I seen a article in FHM a few years ago where readers won a years long treatment with him using Finesteride along with a 'secret' topical lotion.

He claims great results.

Iv'e done a little researh, and he is a registered tricholigist and seems to be well respected.

Any opinions would be very welcome.

Never heard of him. If he is actually advertising in the back of FHM and offers a"secret lotion"......I smell BS!!

Don't waste your money on "secrect lotions". It will only be Minoxodil.

Best option is to get onto Proscar which is the same as Propecia just a larger tablet that you need to cut down.

Spex website has a section on products that is very helpful.

Dr Hugh Rushton of Harley st.

Does anybody know anything about this guy? I was thinking about booking an appointment with him

I seen a article in FHM a few years ago where readers won a years long treatment with him using Finesteride along with a 'secret' topical lotion.

He claims great results.

Iv'e done a little researh, and he is a registered tricholigist and seems to be well respected.

Any opinions would be very welcome.

No, no no! Don't go and see that bloke! Saw him about six years ago. He could offer nothing useful and if I remember is was a couple of hundred quid! In fact none of the trichologists can offer anything if you have male pattern baldness, which you probably have. The only things you can try are finasteride and minoxidil which are the only medically proven products. All the rest are a joke, do they offer 100% money back guarantees? If you want to know more about my 'appointment' with him just contact me. Regards, Stephen.

'secret' topical lotion :blink: What a scam! These quacks get away with everything in the UK :)

its just watered down minoxodil in a nice bottle.

stay away from Harley street its all one big scam

:) been there done it and have the bank balance to prove it :blink:

stay away from Harley street its all one big scam

been there done it and have the bank balance to prove it

This is very true.

the name Hugh Rushton is not registered with the General Medical Council. so he is a ) not a medical doctor registered with the UK :) has another chrisian name besides Hugh

the name Hugh Rushton is not registered with the General Medical Council. so he is a ) not a medical doctor registered with the UK b ) has another chrisian name besides Hugh

Correct! He's a Doctor of Philosophy...