Starwarsman

Side Effects

Hey,

I know I should focus on the positive, but what side effects have people here actually had of Propecia and dut?

Anyone know of people with breast enlargement or had it themselves?

Thanks.

I have been on propecia 8mths, then avodart 9mths and am now using proscar, 2mths so far. I have yet to notice any side effects (including regrowth). I emailed a Dr about Dehyrdotestosterone he told me that it has various uses in the body. The main function is the development of the genito-urinary organs. He also said that as levels of dehydrotestosterone are decreased in the body, levels of testosterone increase. I dont know what effects this could have though. Can anybody state any definate side effects that they have had from using a finesteride/dutesteride drug? I know that there has been a 10yr trial for propecia but it is a bit worrying knowing that I could be screwing with my hormones.

Can anybody state any definate side effects that they have had from using a finesteride/dutesteride drug? I know that there has been a 10yr trial for propecia but it is a bit worrying knowing that I could be screwing with my hormones.

Yes, I started Proscar last Friday and I immediately noticed a severe loss of money ;)

;) Yes but from Spex Dr its still by far the cheapest.

I paid $200 for 60 (10 months supply) tablets in New York.