daggerbolt

Im 17 And Im Already Receding Whats The Best Product?

I am also receding on the frontal also. Can some one recommend a product. I am not comfortable with oral medication. Thks

how old are u? yeh surely tablets enhance hair growth all over the body?

Oral meds only focus on head hair because only head hair is affected by DHT and this is what oral meds work to counter-act, thats it in a nutshell anyway. Joe

Hello, I once have the same problem as you have. But I tried a product named Yuda Pilatory from China. And it works. Now my hair grows in a normal way, and I am not embarrassed by thin and ugly hair any more. I have overcome the problem of hair loss.

This product is made of extracts from herbs and natural plants. It contains three sprays, each of which can be used for a month. When I bought this product, and used it for about a month, hair stopped shedding from my head, and new hair emerged. It has no side effects. I feel very comfortable when using it.

Contact me at sahara_gj@hotmail.com if you are interest. :D

Hello, I once have the same problem as you have. But I tried a product named Yuda Pilatory from China. And it works. Now my hair grows in a normal way, and I am not embarrassed by thin and ugly hair any more. I have overcome the problem of hair loss.

This product is made of extracts from herbs and natural plants. It contains three sprays, each of which can be used for a month. When I bought this product, and used it for about a month, hair stopped shedding from my head, and new hair emerged. It has no side effects. I feel very comfortable when using it.

Contact me at sahara_gj@hotmail.com if you are interest.

BS!

Hello. Do something about it now!!!!!!!!!!! Lost my hair youngish too. There is only

minoxidil and propecia, the rest is crap and not proven and a waste of money. There are websites where you can get both for just 15 quid a month, instead of the retail 60 pounds. Also USE a hair thickener. I use a really cheap excellent cosmetic thickener, it's made of keratin the same as hair and makes it look like I have really thick hair, is only 6 quid for six weeks supply. If you want the name let me know and if you ask the site owner he will probably give you a free sample. Let me know. Ok, hope this helped but my main advice is DO SOMETHING RIGHT NOW! Regards, John.

can anyone reccommend?

Contact me at sahara_gj@hotmail.com if you are interest. :D

Lying bastard!

When I bought this product, and used it for about a month, hair stopped shedding from my head, and new hair emerged

:D