Sign in to follow this  
Gunner

I Started To Do Jazz-hands Whilst Running Around With My Hair-loss On Display.

Today, I wanted to show people that I was dealing with the agony that hair-loss brings to someone so young.

I wanted to make an impact.

I wanted to prove to people I was coping with hair-loss.

That's why I got dressed in my Rogaine t-shirt, skin tight grey shorts, long grey socks and equipped my hair-loss bag firmly around my waist.

I was ready to make a difference.

That's when I frantically ran out of my house, pulling a dumb expression whilst furiosuly dabbing Minoxidil 5% onto my head.

I then stopped in the middle of the street, put my Minoxidil 5% into my hair-loss bag, and started to do jazz-hands whilst running around with my knees bending in the air.

I did all this, before letting off with a chorus of "I’m too sexy for my Norwood, too sexy for my Norwood, the way I’m disco dancing"

"I’m a model, you know what I mean, and I shake my little Norwood on the catwalk"

"On the catwalk"

"On the catwalk yeah, I shake my little Norwood on the catwalk".

Everyone was clapping me as I jigged around with my hair-loss on display showing the general public my skills as I wiggled my 'tush' around the Minoxidil 5% bottle that I had previously placed on the floor.

I was jigging around 1 bottle of Minoxidil 5%.

I was living it up.

The crowd were going wild as streamers rained down from the skies at my achievement of finally proving to people I had beaten hair-loss, by living life the best way I could.

All of a sudden, I stopped jigging, pulled off my Rogaine t-shirt, put both hands forward like an Australian Rules Football referee and shouted "I am in pole-position in my life".

The crowed cheered again, as I started to dab Spiro cream onto horseshoe pattern with gusto.

Before I ran off home, wiggling my jazz-hands above my head, continuously shouting "Hair-loss is great".

"Hair-loss is great".

"Hair-loss is great".

My Norwood brings all the boys to the yard.

And they're like, It's better than yours,

Damn right, it's better than yours,

I can teach you, But I have to charge.

gunner you say hair loss is great but your rubbing minox and taking pills in the street..... :D

why dont you get a HT then you can sing

i'm hairy...hairy hairy hairy.....

i'm hairy...hairy hairy hairy

or

WIG wam bam GUNNER make you my man

or

the spice girls.....i tell you what i want...wat i really really want i wana a HT thats what i really want

or

U2 IT STILL HASNT GROWN..... :D

Complete dick head

who gunner.... :)

I think I'm kind of hip when I approach people in the street and hit them with a chorus of:

Norwood 1, this is not fun!.

Norwood 2, this can't be true.

Norwood 3, this is not me!

Norwood 4? That was before!.

Norwood 5, I'm not alive.

Norwood 6, no, no - not man tits!.

Norwood 7, I am in heaven.

I then thrust my horseshoe Patten in their face and ask them "If they can see the Norwood for the trees?"

All of a sudden, I fell to the floor and started to spin on my back, whilst shouting "Noooooooooorwood!".

I then waved my hands above my head and furiously dabbed Minoxidil onto my pate, whilst assuring people around me, I was feeling great.

Well, sadly, that's when my hair-club for men membership card was confiscated, so I ran to Hassan and Wong's house crying - in the hope they would give me a free hair transplant.

Before, I finally ended my day by jiving around a bottle of Minoxidil 5% with my knees bending in ther air with pride, singing:-

Thank you for my Norwood! for giving it to me!

What would life be, without some Min or Fin, what are we?

So I say, thank you for my Norwood!

For giving it to me.

Gunner, Your mad man

Don't you mean "I am a made man"?

Just ask Pauli - he's made me a "Made Norwood".

I applaud Gunner! What he is saying in a fairly bizarre way is "I am bald! and I am happy!"

This is great news. I would love to be bald and happy.

The only question I have is if you are bald and happy, what are you doing wasting peoples time on Hair Loss sites? If you are posting your comments on there, leads me to think that you might not be....

Obviously his baldness has driven him to insanity :blink:

So, not only does a HT in time (done by a competent surgeon) give you hair, it can also save your mental health :D

I applaud Gunner! What he is saying in a fairly bizarre way is "I am bald! and I am happy!"

This is great news. I would love to be bald and happy.

The only question I have is if you are bald and happy, what are you doing wasting peoples time on Hair Loss sites? If you are posting your comments on there, leads me to think that you might not be....

lmao.