Buhdda Hair

Remox Success Story

Hi,

My name is Yoni (not yoni-lingam). I have had success with a product called ReMox. Its formulation created by Dr. Klein for those of you intrested in the non surgical route. Its worked really well for me because it contains not only DHT blockers but also monoxidil to regrow the hair. it also contais tretinoin(Retin-A) which helps with the absorbtion of the Monoxidil. Anyways I have had alot of success with it and was wondering if anyone else has tried the product.

good luck getting the hair back,

~Yoni

<the key to happiness is on the middle part>

I looked at this a while ago when I was trying to find a 15% minoxidil product. Instead I brought Xandrox15 which has 5% azelaic acid. I’ve been using it for nearly 3 months but with no noticeable effects on the scalp, temples or mid vertex.

Just looking again at the details of ReMox, I can’t see how that product can block DHT, it seems fairly standard stuff with the exception of the Tretinoin. At nearly £22 a bottle it’s quite a hike in price just for that little bit of 0.025% Retin-A, compared with a £4.50 bottle of Kirkland XS.

The price of ReMox III compares well with Xandrox15, but it’s a lotion so I’m not sure that could be applied to the scalp as well as liquid through a dropper. Also it has 3.5% less azelaic acid than Xandrox which Dr Klein and Dr Lee says can “inhibit 90% of DHT formation”.

Maybe if I can source some Retin-A gel then I could apply that before using Minox. It would probably also help my acne as well.

Brioni

Sounds like you have done some research on this product Remox. Did you ever try it? What's your opinion on this. Appreciate your feedback.

No i've never tried it, I just read up on the details @ http://www.physicianshairgrowth.com

But from what I can see it's fairly standard stuff. To me it would be the same as using Retin-A cream (which you can get in something like 3 different strenghts) rubbing that in and then appling some kirkland 5% from http://minoxidil-direct.co.uk/. This would work out a lot cheaper.