Martin1

Clinics To Avoid!

This is an important topic to bring to the attention of new guys looking into HT's !

This is an important topic to bring to the attention of new guys looking into HT's in the U.K!

Without a doubt!

Can you get it made into a pinned topic spex?

Guys,

Just to add to support to some previous posts - I have had a hair transplant using the Choi procedure and whilst it was all carried out very professionally (treated evry well / great scar), the transplanted hair just hasn't grown. I am now 11 months post operation

?????????

Wasn't it the NHI that performed your HT? Didn't you complain about there not being any growth?

I am trying to set up a consultation with their representative as soon as possible but I done expect much success. From what I have read no one else seems to have had much sucess either with their hair or getting any money back

I bet they would see you very quickly if you booked in using a different name and lead them to believe that you were a new patient wanting a HT :)

Let me guess, Santos?? NHI have many unsatisfied patients from my research. I believe a few have been for repair with Feller. Good luck with your next procedure with him :)

How any grafts did you have with NHI?

I am trying to set up a consultation with their representative as soon as possible but I done expect much success. From what I have read no one else seems to have had much sucess either with their hair or getting any money back

You will get a load of excuses i'm sure. Bottom line is they are a shoddy outfit along with crap surgeons.

How any grafts did you have with NHI?

Doesn't sound like he had any... They probably just scratched the back of his head a bit (hence the great scar) and then ripped him off for a few grand.

At NHI they dont work on grafts they do hairs - 4700 hairs for £5500

You were well and truely ripped off then (especially when none of them grew) - that would have been less than 2000 grafts. I don't get it - how do they stay in business ripping people off like this :) ?

It was this very topic which made me cancel my HT with The H0spital poop in Autumn 2006, also meeting spex shortley before the butchering date, it's a shame that many others wern't saved from these evil clowns.

sorry guys i know this is an old thread but i'm bumping it in a hope that the advice i gave a new guy on another site is followed , the guy was asking about a dr may

hope that guy reads all this

good luck

richie

Hi guys..

Dont seem to see much regarding the Uk Clinc I used ??

Was "The Hair Clinic" at John Bell & Croyden, Wigmore Street, London.. I can remember when I first found this forum I exchanged messages from someone on here but cant remember who ?

Some of you guys have mentioned I had a lucky escape, I take this as meaning it could have been worse, which I agree..

Just wondered if anyone else had experience of this clinic, my HT was carried out about 14 years ago

Hi guys..

Dont seem to see much regarding the Uk Clinc I used ??

Was "The Hair Clinic" at John Bell & Croyden, Wigmore Street, London.. I can remember when I first found this forum I exchanged messages from someone on here but cant remember who ?

Some of you guys have mentioned I had a lucky escape, I take this as meaning it could have been worse, which I agree..

Just wondered if anyone else had experience of this clinic, my HT was carried out about 14 years ago

Hi Tim

Ijust had a look at there website and theres not one patient photo.

In my opinion they sell whatever products they can re-badge and do whatever procedures possible to make money.I would definately not go there,not even for a bottle of their re-badged shampoo.

Hi Bigmac

I will definately not be going back :angry: not even for a bottle of shampoo... I am not too sure what we are allowed to say on this forum and dont know the do's and do nots of liable..

So anything I type is entirely my opinion, maybe someone can advise !! I have seen some names stared out like "****** *****"....

Just looked at the site also.. it has changed alot since I last looked... they even have a picture of the surgeon on there that did my HT's... David Cuddis !!! but the owners picture has gone !!

When I think back I really must have been stupid, I did not ask to see any results though I was told they had loads of footballers on the client list and also said that they had done work on a famous radio DJ and he has broadcast his results from start to finish, never found out who any of these patients were but I supposed I just believed them... sort of easy to do when you feel desperate and they were so friendly and understanding !!

The only guy I saw with an HT there was the clinic owner and it looked terrible, his comment to me was that his bad HT was the reason he had "got into" this type of work and did not want anyone else to suffer his fate, he also mentioned that he had the same problem as Elton John and that now there was nothing to worry about and my HT would be great and look so natural that I should not worry !!

One thing they did which makes me sick to this day is give me a couple of valium the moment I arrived at the clinic, just to calm my nerves !! Then I had the chat with the owner as I mentioned above... and then signed all the paperwork...

But onwards and upwards... no point in crying over spilt milk etc etc etc...

Just emailed them again and asked them if they are willing to give me any compensation for my "just like mother nature intended look".... you never know..

I wouldn`t hold your breath for any compo.

As for naming names its a tricky one,as long as you put in my opinion it should be ok and the crossed out ones are like that as people dont like mentioning their crap names.

Theres nothing anyone can do to stop you posting your personal experience and if something is not acceptable the moderator will delete it on your behalf.

Hi Bigmac,

Yep, will not be holding my breath but in the mood to cause a little mayhem.. will plague them for a little while until I get bored...not much going on at work at the moment..so idle hands etc :P

Cheers again alllllllll....

How about booking a consult and hanging around to tell other prospective customers just how great they really are.

I think I must have been transported to another planet as I cannot believe what just happened..

Just called the old clinic and chatted with a very nice lady about my problem... she was so surprised I was unhappy as they had had thousands of clients and only a very few complaints, this was usualy due to patients not following their after-care instructions !!

I have been offered an appoinment to go and see them or someone can call in and see me in the comfort of my own home.. I asked if this "person" would be just a saleman like before and she stated that I would be seen by someone who had many years of HT experience, though he had not had one himself :angry:

When I asked if they could "make me" a hairline that would match mother nature she said, yes ! I told her that I had been promised that years ago.. her comment again was all about after care and the progress in HT technology !!

Anyway, left it by saying I would consider my options and get back in touch soon, she made one last comment that I should not leave it too long as they had limited appointments left if I wanted anything done soon, and the sooner the better if I wanted help !!

If I had been a newbie to all this they would have come over as my saviours like they did all those years ago.!!!

I would like to swear alot now.. but will not

This has got to be stopped !!

Get them to come to your house and secretly video the appointment and bung it on Youtube.

Now that would be interesting.

This is how they get even more money from some of their less assertive/confident patients, surely this guy will be an expert salesman and try to win your trust before getting you to sign up to be rebutchered. Its true most people dont complain about poor results because they know they have no chance of compensation or are too embarassed, and by that point the damage is already done.

Blaming the client for their aftercare <_< theres no amount of aftercare that can improve sparsley places mini grafts and a non tricho scar.