Martin1

Clinics To Avoid!

Dr Ashok Reddy,Hyderabad.

He's denying ever working on the redheaded guy but it sure looks like his work.

As for the Indian guy his handle is Jagdish on www.hair-restoration-info.com

To think I nearly went to Norton clinic! :)

I then nearly went to DHI or NHI, can't remember now ....... both worth a miss though after everything i've now read! ;)

I saw a guy last night who had the most obviously shocking HT. I was in a bar in Manchester and he seemed like a local lad... I'm thinking FARJO!!! ;)

Thanks for recommending my experience Martin1. We've all go a story to tell havn't we. I never really meant for it to be on the forums thats why its so rediculously long. I decide to write it to get things off my chest after all my experience. Nature handed me a particuly bad hand when it came to hair. Early loss and NW6! I originaly asked Spex if he thought it could be useful to give to the guys who contact him seeking advice. This was my way of saying thanks for helping me. Thanks for taking the time to read it. :)

I read it too and my hair grew about half an inch during the time it took me to read it :)

I'm not complaining, it was well worth reading :)

I originaly asked Spex if he thought it could be useful to give to the guys who contact him seeking advice.

I put it onto the forum because I thought it was invaluable experience and the more guys who can read your story the better. Especially newbies who are researching!

The more guys we can prevent from having this type of experience the better!!

:) Good point as anyone who contacts you will almost definatly have been on this forum anyway. Just hope that these days most newbies find the forums before getting the hardsell at consultations.

Just hope that these days most newbies find the forums before getting the hardsell at consultations.

No doubt!!

wonder if business is still booming for these sub standard clinics? Hopefully we're having some effect on their turnover.

Business seems to be booming, unfortunately. There must be a lot of people that go for it after reading a newspaper ad :)

I almost did, but luckily ran into Spex on about.com whilst researching hairloss - he saved me at the last moment!

Glad i could help PB, i'm sure your result so far would have been a little different if you had gone to that local plastic surgeon :)

Glad i could help PB, i'm sure your result so far would have been a little different if you had gone to that local plastic surgeon

I think that is for sure. Those recent 6 1/2 month pics of PB are looking great :P