Sign in to follow this  
PB_

Grieves Of The Wellesbourne Clinic

Greaves appeal date is listed for March 9th at the Royal Courts of Justice complex in London. The hearing is listed to last up to 4 hours. The results of this appeal are expected to appear on the GMC website pretty soon after that.

I recently had a female patient who went to him for advise. She was given a blood test with no specific results given, a very vague

“The results of your blood tests confirm the diagnosis I suspected when you

came to see me. I think you are suffering from the female version of Male pattern Baldness.”

Then she was incredibly advised to take Propecia or Dutasteride! Unbelievably bad advise...the sooner the better for the patients and the Industry.

I recently had a female patient who went to him for advise. She was given a blood test with no specific results given, a very vague

“The results of your blood tests confirm the diagnosis I suspected when you

came to see me. I think you are suffering from the female version of Male pattern Baldness.”

Then she was incredibly advised to take Propecia or Dutasteride! Unbelievably bad advise...the sooner the better for the patients and the Industry.

"I think you are suffering from the female version of Male pattern Baldness.” :D :D

She was very lucky that he didn't operate on her (or is she a he now after taking Dutasteride?)!

Am i right in thinking Propecia is very dangerous to pregnant women?

When it was first introduced the tablet had no outer coating and was just the "raw tablet", female pharmacist could not touch them because it can be absorbed through the skin. Generally now they have an outer coating, but care should still be taken.

For woman it is a big no! It can cause abnormalities in the womb when a male child is concieved.

Am i right in thinking Propecia is very dangerous to pregnant women?

When it was first introduced the tablet had no outer coating and was just the "raw tablet", female pharmacist could not touch them because it can be absorbed through the skin. Generally now they have an outer coating, but care should still be taken.

For woman it is a big no! It can cause abnormalities in the womb when a male child is concieved.

Was this female patient of child bearing age??

Yes, she's 32, good health, and thank god sensible......she just turned and walked.

Yes, she's 32, good health, and thank god sensible......she just turned and walked.

Is she going to have HT surgery now with your clinic?

Possibly, that's what she wants; but we want to do a few more tests first, blood test and a scalp biopsy, for possible inflamation.

If all's ok then we'll see, I'm seeing her tomorrow when I'm in London.

I notice I got his name wrong in the title :D It is of course Greaves and not Grieves... I was confusing his name with "grief" :D which he seems to cause a lot of people.

2439444 Desmond Noel Joseph Greaves Male Sutton Coldfield Registered 1978

Fitness to practise panel on 19 May 2005

Doctor erased. Not yet in force.

Possibly, that's what she wants; but we want to do a few more tests first, blood test and a scalp biopsy, for possible inflamation.

If all's ok then we'll see, I'm seeing her tomorrow when I'm in London.

Good luck with the London consultation! :D

This Greaves is a complete b@satard along with the used car sales man who is the director! :D

Avoid - H******* *****, Norton, Wimpole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This Greaves is a complete b@satard along with the used car sales man who is the director! :D

Avoid - H******* *****, Norton, Wimpole!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Have you been butchered by him :D ?

Fortunate isn't the word!! Ducking fortunate!! :D

Avoid Norton, Nobel, Farjo........... avoid the U.K !!!! :D

Rogers maybe if your limited to travel. :D

Wellesbourne, Greaves and the used car sales man" Stephen Barnes" should be hung up in a butchers shop!

I have seen several patients who have had work performed at this clinic and other U.K clinics and they have all been in search of repair work.

I will be interested to see the outcome of this hearing.