Sign in to follow this  
Matt

Questions For Spex

Hi Spex

Hope life is treating you well. I have a couple of questions if you would be kind enough to answer.

First I’m curious; I think I remember reading somewhere that you take a day-off from supplements once a week (fin and sun respectively). I was wondering if I remembered correctly.

Secondly, are you likely to be in the Yorkshire area anytime over the next few months? If so would it be possible to meet up again? I really like to have another look at Dr Fellers' Fue work.

Many thanks

Matt

PS. I like your 'new' website.

Hi

just to let you know, during my meeting with Spex last Friday, he told me he was going on holiday on Saturday for a week if I recall. So it may be a while before he responds.

Simon

Hi Simon

Thanks for letting me know.

Hi PB

When I used the word ‘new’ it was in a relative context for the site www.hair.help.co.uk. Although this site may not acctually be new, I don’t think it existed last time I met Spex. I apologise if my assumption is incorrect.

I hope this clarifies things for you.

Thanks

Matt

Hi Simon

Thanks for letting me know.

Hi PB

When I used the word ‘new’ it was in a relative context for the site www.hair.help.co.uk. Although this site may not acctually be new, I don’t think it existed last time I met Spex. I apologise if my assumption is incorrect.

I hope this clarifies things for you.

Thanks

Matt

Hi Matt,

Thanks for the clarification... I just wondered if there was an even newer site...

Hi Matt,

I only have a day off my red' if i forget - if i do forget i don't stress! It can't do you any harm to have a day off!

I have no plans to be up north again soon but if you like you can contact me via email and we can try sort something out.

Regards

Spex