Sign in to follow this  
BaldyChops

Anyone Used Glh?

Hi all,

I'm new to the site and wondered if you can help me with a few questions.

Just wanted to ask whether anyone had used any of the GLH line of concealers, see: www.GLH.biz.

1. Also, how does GLH's line compare to proTHIK and Regroom, in terms of natural-looking coverage and resistance to water?

2. Am I right in thinking that proTHIK is the best of the spray-type concealers around atm. And if so does anyone know of any UK suppliers???

3. How does Regroom compare to proTHIK, again in terms of coverage and water resistance, I'm getting the impression they're both as messy (on worktops etc) as each other :) ?

Many thanks in advance for any help.

Hi, GLH is in an aerosol can, So must it be like MANE ,Therefor total shite.

- Try nanogen or toppik.

Also look into IH ( Instant Hair ) Hair thickener fibres - Like nano & toppik apparently

- only TONS cheaper.

Regards,

John.

Thanks go to Johnobrien for lettin us know about this product.

Hi, GLH is in an aerosol can, So must it be like MANE ,Therefor total shite.

John.

Try nanogen or toppik.

Also look into IH Hair thickener fibres - Like nano & topik apparently - only TONS cheaper.

IH on ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IH-hair-thickener-10...bayphotohosting

Try this link everyone if you want to save a fortune, or type in 'hair thickener' on eBay. Also, ask him for a completely free sample before you buy it. Look at his feedback if you have any doubts! I am gonna use this forever, hopefully the price will stay at six quid.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/IH-hair-thickener-10...1QQcmdZViewItem

Hi - Just to up-date. I'm still using 'micro-fiber' products on my hair. I've tried just about everyone there is I think, all with more or less the same results. I've even used the spray version, and found that surprisingly good ! I'm currently buying from a French web-site that I found while surfing the net : - chutedecheveux.nfo - The people there are very helpful ..... they even answer in English ! Well worth a look if your in the market for these products.