Sign in to follow this  
cmh

Poor Looking Hair

hello

i have been combatting hair loss for 7 years. i apply rogaine 5% + folligen spray or (when i get fabao, fabao 101 g + folligen spray). both regimen stops my hairloss and stimulates hair growth. i have been using lasercomb for 2 months also.

but my hair looks awful. i guess that the alcohol in rogaine and fabao dries out my hair. because when i stop using these my hair looks as healthy as when i was young. but it longs 1 or 2 weeks and after a while hair shedding starts again and hair looks unhealthy again. so i have to use rogaine or fabao but i also must find a way to prevent my hair dry out. do you have any opinion? is there any product that prevents hair from drying.

or any product that does not contain alcohol and stops hair loss? ( i dont want to use finasterid)

well the way i've worked around that issue, is by growing my hair long, since minoxidil only has contact with the roots if you know how to apply it correctly - with a pipette instead of a spray.

Also, you need only leave minoxidil on for 2 hours before it dries completely, and you can run a comb through your hair and/or apply something like mousse (is that how you spell mousse?). (Remember however, not to wash your scalp for at least 4 hours after applying minoxidil, cuz it'll reduce its effectiveness). I know it's a bit of a hassle, but if you're at work you can always carry around a pocket-sized can of mousse or tub of gel, pop into the gents and slap some on.

well the way i've worked around that issue, is by growing my hair long, since minoxidil only has contact with the roots if you know how to apply it correctly - with a pipette instead of a spray.

Also, you need only leave minoxidil on for 2 hours before it dries completely, and you can run a comb through your hair and/or apply something like mousse (is that how you spell mousse?). (Remember however, not to wash your scalp for at least 4 hours after applying minoxidil, cuz it'll reduce its effectiveness). I know it's a bit of a hassle, but if you're at work you can always carry around a pocket-sized can of mousse or tub of gel, pop into the gents and slap some on.

Hi guys

cmh

I use Vitamins for hair, from holland and Barrett..

and MSM..Zinc/copper/ and the odd biotin.

my hair is doing well at the mo.it looks soft and sexy.

P.S. and my hair as always been long. :blink: