quick

Stars And Their Ht's

Well I do that too - if it's male, I look at his hairline - if it's female, I look at her breasts :lol: I don't think I've been caught looking at hairlines but have been caught staring at breasts a couple of times :lol: (I don't drool when looking at hairlines)

Very good PB

Very good PB

Sarcasm is the lowest form of wit. May you suffer from baldness for the rest of your paltry and pointless life.

PB I found your post about looking at hairlines and looking at birds tits very funny there was definitely no sarcasm intended

Oops...sorry :lol: Please accept my sincere apologies.

No probs mate !

But if your going to the showcase on sunday mines a lager.

I'll be there and if you are coming I'll have your lager waiting for you :lol:

What about Jude Law? Always had slight recession, but seems to have maintained a pretty nifty (Nicholson-esque) hairline. Steve McDonald off Corrie too - shaved his hair at one point and seems to have stabilised his hairloss.

And always thought that chris martin had one. There's a coldplay dvd from about 3 years ago, theyre' on tour and he's got a shaved head through most of it and he has major recession at the temples. Now he has a pretty good full-ish head of hair again, with only slight recession.

Did anyone see the photos of Billy Zane at the weekend on the beach with his gorgeous bint.

He had ther most ridiculous wig on, is he trying to hide anything? HT possibly as he is definitely folically challenged (although it didnt stop him in the pulling stakes!) ;)

Did anyone see the photos of Billy Zane at the weekend on the beach with his gorgeous bint.

He had ther most ridiculous wig on, is he trying to hide anything? HT possibly as he is definitely folically challenged (although it didnt stop him in the pulling stakes!) ;)

When you're rich and famous, you don't need hair to get the MILFs

1114861654_large.gif

If this guy didn't have any money, the only birds he would get would be 50+ whales with 20 stones of excess blubber ;)

Is that Kelly Brook? if it is she likes the baldies, maybe i have a chance........better get in quick before my full results grow in ;)

Did anyone see Barrymore on the Graham Norton show, he has shaved his hair short and it doesn't look right, i think he has definately had a ht and not a very good one.

Did any of you UK guys see I'm a celebrity? David guest has the worst hair ever. (its worse than his face!!) :o 80's style Dolls hair pluggy grafts. At one point he was in direct sunlight and it just went completly see through, as if he was a nw6 (which he obviously is originaly) Surely there will be some comments made about it in the newspapers tommorrow.

Yes I watched it too, his HT does indeed look like it's on its last legs.. Jason Donovan definately has more hair now than he did 4-5 years ago too. :o

Ye , i also noticed that about jason donavon , about 5 years ago is hair loss was getting bad , but now his hair seems much better , maybe hes been on propecia, his regimes defo working him like, maybe his loss was stress related , as he was in a bad way some years ago.

We are funny bunch!! <_< I clocked it straight away - His hairloss was a great deal worse 5 years ago and he used to buzz it all off. I reckon he has had a HT :o