quick

Stars And Their Ht's

Jimmy White may well have had a transplant but i'm pretty sure he wears a system now. I don't think he would have got the kind of coverage and density he has now through a transplant alone. He used to advertise 'mane' a few years ago. Most of the work would have had to have gone into the crown which showed a ever growing bald circle with each passing year at the Crucible! It's a crying shame he didn't win any of those finals over the years.

Did anyone see Johnny Vaughn on the 'best of the worst', channel 4 last night. Last time I saw him on tv (about a year ago) I could tell that he was using plenty of concealer and combing it in from the sides. It was a shock though to see him as a nw5. He even made a few jokes about how its such a waste when ugly people have great hair. :unsure:

post-429-1157227507_thumb.jpg

Didn't see the programme. Shame as I haven't seen him on TV for ages.

Maybe we should email him a link to this site! I'm sure he used to make comments about hairloss whilst presenting The Big Breakfast. I remember he switched to combing his hair back at some point and it appeared thicker. Must have been the concealers kicking into effect.

I think Johnny V is hilarious!! :D He has been losing his hair for ages - He was thinning on the crown 6/7 yrs ago on The Big Breakfast - - Haven't seen him recently though. Will keep my eye out.

Jimmy White wears a system - 110% :unsure:

Re: Johnny Vaughan. He has always been quite open about this hair loss. If you listen to his Capital Radio show, he used to mention that he sprayed his hair with stuff to thicken it up, (Steve Wright is another one who was open about using it when he was on the telly) I saw the TV prgramme and it was a shock to me how bald JV was in the crown. I must say though, he looked a lot better for it with his grade 2. He looked like a rough old thug! Gggrr!

Ha, isn't it funny when we all watch tv shows and look at blokes hair :unsure: i was shocked to see how bald he was, but i have to say he carried the look off very well, good work Johnny.

post-446-1157306024.jpg

This is Jaime Foxx. Here's one way to hide a strip scar :unsure:

Its a tattoo on the enlarged pic you can clearly see the scar.

Defo HT!

Has anyone seen Miami Vice......... absolute pile of sh@t .. But look out for Fox's HAIRLINE -not natural! :unsure: He used to have a concave hairline and now its just straight___________________

I was trying to find a pic of this, his temples and hairline are about an inch and a half from his eyebrows. It looks like his hairline has been drawn on in marker pen !

Farrell has been blessed with great hair but he's an arrogant tw@t.

The transplant itself has been a success as his transplanted hair matches his natural hair, but which doctor agreed to plant hair half way down his forehead :) ? He's going to look a right dick when his natural hairline (3 inches above his new hairline :) ) starts to recede. Let's hope for his sake follicle cloning/multiplication is possible by then.

Ha, isn't it funny when we all watch tv shows and look at blokes hair :D i was shocked to see how bald he was, but i have to say he carried the look off very well, good work Johnny.

It's not just TV shows :lol: When I'm sitting in meetings I'm looking at everybody's hair - their hairlines, patterns of baldness/receding :) Everywhere I go, I look at blokes' hair... I wonder if I should get some help :)

Bloody hell ye're all as obsessed as I am! :)

Calum Best needs to see Feller too...seems to be moving up the scale from what I seen on Celeb Love Island

Ha, isn't it funny when we all watch tv shows and look at blokes hair :D i was shocked to see how bald he was, but i have to say he carried the look off very well, good work Johnny.

It's not just TV shows :lol: When I'm sitting in meetings I'm looking at everybody's hair - their hairlines, patterns of baldness/receding :) Everywhere I go, I look at blokes' hair... I wonder if I should get some help :)

Me too, It's just not healty! I scrutinise every guys hair, my friends, guys down the pub, while I'm out shopping etc

And now its rubbing off on my GF. She's commented on how Steve & Ashley from Coronation Street need a HT....lol.. :D

Yes we all have this problem. I'm also addicted to discussing hair on a internet forum. I must make the effort to stop looking at mens hair and just concentrate on womens breasts.

Luckily for us that most other people dont pay so much attention to hair.

HAHAHHA!

I'm the same way. I look at everyone's hairline. I worry sometimes that people catch me, mostly friends. Since I stare at their hair to see how the different natural hairlines look. It is really amazing how different some real hairlines. Some people's are so thick while some appear they were born with the density that you would get from a HT.

We are nuts and need to find more hobbies!!! LOL :lol:

Johnny V should get a HT.

Jamie Foxx definatly has a strip scar you could see it right through that tattoo. (the idiot did'nt need it, should have gone for fue)

Calum Best looks ok now but you can bet he's on propecia. He's only about 25 if he progresses to nw6 (which I'd predict would happen by the time he's 30) I dont think he'll be such a sex symbol.

I must make the effort to stop looking at mens hair and just concentrate on womens breasts.

Well I do that too - if it's male, I look at his hairline - if it's female, I look at her breasts :blink: I don't think I've been caught looking at hairlines but have been caught staring at breasts a couple of times :P (I don't drool when looking at hairlines)

Calums hair at the front reminds me of mine a bit.

Can we see a picture of your hair John to see then why you think you need 8000 grafts

Jamie Foxx hasnt had an HT i dont think, .

100% Foxx has had a HT, you can see his strip scar :P