quick

Stars And Their Ht's

Yep, i think Jimmy 'whirlwig' White is now wearing a piece. He may have received an unsuccessful HT and now wears a piece to conceal this. It would be interesting to know where he had the HT done.

i think jimmy white has made no secret that its a rug

i think he's always had strand by stand

i dont think he's ever had a HT

His hair looks too crap for it to be a rug. It looks more like a Wellesbourne HT combined with a comb-over.

did any of you guys watch the darts last night,looked like Raymond barneveld has had some work done,could definately see a donor scar.

It looks like Dwight Schultz has had work done after watching Bring back the A team on Channel 4 the other week. No doubt he's howling mad after seeing the pluggy work carried out!

I pity da fool!!!He shudda gone to Feller!!

Thats funny mate!! ;) :P

Now you would have thought with the A teams incredible ability to make things out of next to nothing that B.A especially could have given Merdock a better HT than that! ;)

Now you would have thought with the A teams incredible ability to make things out of next to nothing that B.A especially could have given Merdock a better HT than that!

LOL!

Give him credit,Theres only so much a man can do with a blow torch,an angle grinder and a pair of tin snips!!

This is true, this is true! :lol:

Hasselhoff's must be a system the guys about 50. How about Ronnie wood (rolling stones) his hair is like the 'bearskins' the queens guards wear. Also Richard E Grant. (Uk tv actor) was thininning over 20 yrs ago but still has full coverage now, if a little thin. When would Chris Martin have had the time for a ht coldplay have been in the public eye for the last 5 yrs. At least us unknows can wait until our loss is visible enough to have a big session done on it some of these guys must be getting about 150 grafts a time.

Makes you wonder what some of these guys would really look like if they were,nt rich and famous. They're kind of responsible for setting the high standards in society. ie its not acceptable to have anything less than a full head of hair even if you're getting on a bit. :)

post-429-1157053386_thumb.jpgpost-429-1157053445_thumb.jpg

Seeing PB's new avatar reminded me that Christian Slater had a bit of a Ray Reardon thing going on a few years back. His hairline is looking pretty good nowadays. Couldn't find a decent close-up of his previous hairline but i remember it looking particularly noticeable in the film '3000 miles to Graceland' which was also a tedious film to endure! The picture on the left is a still from a recent movie.

post-429-1157053736_thumb.jpg

Saw this on another forum where Mel Gibson's hair has been the subject of much discussion. Is that a strip scar on the back of his head ;) Someone should have pointed him in the direction of a concealer!

Slaters HT history is well known he's been receeding since his late teens. There is some speculation that the gibson photo is a fake. Surely with his cash and public profile he'd have opted for FUE. After all he was never more than a nw2/3.

The most shocking point in my opinion is that all of us can easily spot that the likes of travolta,cage etc are wearing pieces and using hair products but the general public (ie non hairloss sufferers) dont seem to realise. ;)

post-429-1157053736_thumb.jpg

Saw this on another forum where Mel Gibson's hair has been the subject of much discussion. Is that a strip scar on the back of his head ;) Someone should have pointed him in the direction of a concealer!

Looks very much like a strip scar ;) So even the rich and famous have scars after their HT's ;) Anybody who hasn't had or looked into HT's probably wouldn't notice that though, not from a distance anyway - they'd probably just think he had been wearing a cap. The scar looks quite short, they could have got another inch on each end...

Who do you think does most of the Celebs HT's? I wonder if Feller has done any.

I remember when i went for a consultation with Dr True over a year ago, i asked him if he has done any celebs, he said he has but cant tell. He did say he performed one some American actor who didnt mind people knowing. Cant remember the name tho.

Norton told me he'd done some celebs I'm guessing Russ abbott, Elton John, The Edge, Gary Numan...

im pretty sure jimmy white had ht a few years back,as for the main man bono watch U2s performance at LiveAid when its next on vh1 or whatever,during sunday bloody sunday the camera hangs above the little mans head and seems to show thinning :) and that was 1985 i believe.Never bothered the Edge that much!! ;)