quick

Stars And Their Ht's

I reckon hes had one done

You reckon?! ;) Its as obvious as they come. Its a terrible plant. You can even see the terrible scarring in the back of his head , NEVERMIND THE PLUGS!

OLD SCHOOL!

Bono has had one!

Edited by quick

What about Mel Gibson.. I heard he had it done.

I think Elton John just wears a expensive tupae/wig like Vince McMahon (WWE Owner)

These threads are always fun!

Steve Martin, Nic Cage, Mel Gibson, Oliver Stone, Christian Slater - Heath Ledger (will need one soon)

Rug wearers:

Ben Afleck, John Travolta, Sly Stalone, Vince Vaughn, Elton John

These are off the Top of my head - pun intended! ;)

I'd never of guessed Ben Affleck wears a wig as I never realised he was balding.

Bruce Willis is a regular rug wearer but only in movies ;)

Did anyone see ChriStian Slater on the Friday night Project? Good HT! ;)

Edited by spex

What is the friday night project??? I'm out of touch. Any pics??

You need pics to be convinced in my opinion (before and after) the Ed norton ones where pretty solid proof, im convinced!

Although i have my doubts about chris martin?? Need pics!

Stallone is well suspect, his hair looks like that of an 18 year old. Yeah right!

Vince vaughn? Not sure? looks pretty natural to me.

Travolta i think goes to the same bloke as sly ;)

Ben affleck? I have heard the rumours but i need some solid evidence. Good wig if it is tho.

I would say the guy out of Hitch (fat bloke) Looks like a HT to me and ive also read John cleese has had one done too. Common knowledge i thought?

Run asearch on google for Christian Slater - you will find some pics ;)

No HT but I saw Pierce Brosnan interviewed and it looked like he has diffuse thinning at the front. There was a lot of scalp showing through the studio lights.

I guess he was all Nanogened or Toppiked up in the Bond movies.

I don't know if he's a star but 67 yr old Italian Prime Minister Sylvio Berlusconi said his recent HT made him feel like he was 42. Looks good too.post-406-1144375324_thumb.jpg

On the other hand,I don't think Bruce Willis' looks all that natural.post-406-1144376246_thumb.jpg

Edited by brianf

what a topic...keep them coming

i was wondering only the other day as it said in the paper that will young had had hair restoration but not sure what do you think its a fue do we have any pics and any ideas were he went he was seen in london and wearing a hat

also i'm a big u2 fan bono has denied any transplant but i'm not sure i saw some pics last week whilst in dublin when he had his hair shave around 1996 .......possibilty but any pics or evidence

terry wogan

brucie forsyth

graham gooch

......what do you think

i saw jason donavon on tv didnt look as bald as he was.

micheal jackson is also a candicate of a dodgy one

I love these topics too. It's funny though - I don't know half of the guys you are mentioning. I'm assuming they are British TV celebs?

In another thread I recently posted pics of Kiefer Sutherland, and now I'm wondering if you guys even know who he is. :D

Spex's list is very good, pretty thorough.

I do not believe that Mel Gibson has had an HT though.

I think Clint Eastwood has had a ht for sure. You only have to see the difference between his more recent films, i.e space cowboys (perhaps him and Don S shared some hair tips!) and the receding hair seen in most of his films from the mid to late eighties. An amazing recovery has been made somewhere along the line!

A young Nic Cage post-406-1144468418_thumb.jpg Going.... post-406-1144468455_thumb.jpg

At least the Tatt looks good post-406-1144468501_thumb.jpg 2006, all good post-406-1144468596_thumb.jpg

Tom Hanks on the recede.. post-406-1144468911_thumb.jpg ..with a straight hairline post-406-1144468984_thumb.jpg

Rugless in seattle post-406-1144469023_thumb.jpg

Elton Crocodile Rockin.. post-406-1144469549_thumb.jpg ..apparently had some bad plugs post-406-1144469613_thumb.jpg

Enough to drive a man to drink post-406-1144469642_thumb.jpg But thumbs up with the new piece post-406-1144469699_thumb.jpg

I wish I was a star I could join this page myself in a few months.

Edited by brianf

That last picture of Nick Cage is obviously a wig for a film

terry wogan

brucie forsyth

graham gooch

......what do you think

i saw jason donavon on tv didnt look as bald as he was.

micheal jackson is also a candicate of a dodgy one

Other than JAson Donavon (not sure about him) the rest are all rugs/wigs/strand by strand - call it what you want - a "piece"