Sign in to follow this  
swall2003

Xandrox15

Hi all,

I've seen some good reviews for this product on varies websites and so was wondering if anyone is using this product. If so, what areas do they appply it to and what results have they got? Have they noticed any significant difference compared to the standard 5% minoixdil?

Lastly if they have got a good result from the product, where is the cheapest place they've found for it (I assume I'm right in believing that a prescription is not required).

Thanks

I started using it a few weeks ago, so needless to say it’s too early to tell what results I’ll get. What I can tell you is the solution is a lot more “sticky” and concentrated than normal minox, if you get any on the hair then that will just bind together almost until you wash it! Probably be easier if I had shorter hair as it barely ever seems to dry. You’ll be lucky to apply more than 2 applications before you feel the need to wash your hair and even then you’ll need something fairly potent like Nizoral. I’ve been on minox since last April so I bought this hoping to get better regrowth on the crown, front vertex? and temples – those are the areas I’m applying it to anyway. It came with a spray nozzle but I use a Kirkland dropper instead. The bottles are twice the size of standard minox so with 1 application a day it might last as long as 4 months. The only place I know you can get it from is the manufactures, Regrowth @ http://www.minoxidil.com/ for about £48. They will ship it as sample cosmetics at a value of $6 so this will avoid duty :unsure:

I started using it a few weeks ago, so needless to say it’s too early to tell what results I’ll get. What I can tell you is the solution is a lot more “sticky” and concentrated than normal minox, if you get any on the hair then that will just bind together almost until you wash it! Probably be easier if I had shorter hair as it barely ever seems to dry. You’ll be lucky to apply more than 2 applications before you feel the need to wash your hair and even then you’ll need something fairly potent like Nizoral. I’ve been on minox since last April so I bought this hoping to get better regrowth on the crown, front vertex? and temples – those are the areas I’m applying it to anyway. It came with a spray nozzle but I use a Kirkland dropper instead. The bottles are twice the size of standard minox so with 1 application a day it might last as long as 4 months. The only place I know you can get it from is the manufactures, Regrowth @ http://www.minoxidil.com/ for about £48. They will ship it as sample cosmetics at a value of $6 so this will avoid duty :blink:

Hi yup brioni got it just right ,

I use it, But! only on the temples and not the hair,

approx about 2 months,still looking in the mirror,I see small hairs and i keep saying.. please grow for winkle. :blink:

Do you guys only use the Xandrox or do you mix with the usual 5% minoxidil (e.g. one application of each per day)?

Thanks for the input, keep us informed of any progress ;)

Edited by swall2003