Trigun

Naturalis Cream?

I have seen this stuff talked up in a few places as being a good treatment. It sounds a little too good to be true. How can a cream regrow in frontal areas?

Anyone used it or know anyone who has? I figure this is definitely the best place to ask and get an honest answer compared to some other sites.

cheers

Shopen recommended the cream for frontal loss in the thread I started.

How long have you been using it Lance and what effects have you seen?

Are you using any of the big three along with it?

Where is the cheapest place to buy it if effects are good.

Without wishing to cause trouble - are shopen and lance the same person?

Looking through all of their posts (both write in broken English), they all seem to be recommending this Naturalis Cream. It's making me question whether they have ulterior motives for recommending this product. Has anyone else tried it?

Lets give him the benefit of the doubt as he may have changed user names.

I have looked into this Cream and although i can't establish any feedback on it i found i site with info on it.Naturalis Cream

I personally know nothing about it but that doesn't mean it might not help. :D

The issue here is whether the treatment enables regrowth of frontal hairs. Unfortunately, it has gone slightly the way of 'treatment' for grammar. Just kidding :D .

I am still using the hair recovery treatment and it has enabled me to regrow hairs where my hairline has been receding.

I do not use the fin, minox. What's the third one?

Spex made a fair statement. It might help we do not know until we try.

Lance

Cheer!

I still don't know what to make of this cream, as I said before the marketing seems to be geared towards women, so would it be potent enough for men?

After all the ingredients are mainly herbal!

Also there's been no mention of it that I can find on http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/ which has loads of members so you'd of thought someone would of said something?

If I was spending £60 on a treatment I think I'd go for something more proven like Xandrox15.

There is a brief mention of it here:

http://www.hairlosshelp.com/forums/message...VAR_MSGDBTABLE=

again no details, links or type of progress/length of time using it.

Ingredients that Gently Cleans and Nourishes the Scalp

Our Hair recovery treatment contains all the natural substances for the maintenance,  protection and preservation of healthy good looking  hair from the tip to the bulb. Sage? is a purifying, antimicrobial, antiseptic and astringent botanical that is a tremendous conditioner for the hair.  It not only has an active agent to eliminate hair loss but it strengthens and thickens the current hair shaft as well.  Ylang Ylang? has been used for a long time by Indian ayruvedic medicine to combat hair loss. It is believed to stimulate hair growth.

While Rosemary?  is a strong circulatory stimulant for the hair follicles and a stimulant for hair growth. It brings good blood flow to the scalp and causes histamine release which stimulates cell division, encouraging new hair growth. It is a purifying, antimicrobial, antiseptic, astringent that stimulates the hair root to grow hair.  It also adds sheen and helps to prevent hair from falling out.

Nettles  does more than just reduce DHT. Helps stimulate your hair growth and fights against thinning. It is rich in vitamins A and C?, and a wide range of minerals including Iodine, Silicon, and Sulfur?, all especially good for the hair.  It is a profound source for mucilage and amino acids that the hair follicle requires for proper growth.  It's stimulating qualities also help increase the circulation to the scalp.

Aloe Vera? enhances cellular regeneration and has remarkable results for both the hair and the scalp. In addition the moisturizing qulities when applied to the scalp increases the blood circulation to the hair follicle. Chamomile extracts provides essential source of vital minerals for hair.   The formulation contains selective essential nutrients and essential amino acids specifically required for hair shaft growth.

http://www.organiconline.com.sg/hairrecovery.htm

So does any one think these ingredients can reduce DHT and regrow hair??

Anyway, I've now ordered Xandrox15 which i'm going to use on my temples.

Where did you find the cheapest price for Xandrox15 brioni?

hi

ive been using the naturalis cream for 1 and a half months now and havent really noticed any difference.

i guess its early days yet but it was lance who recommended it.

he has been very helpfull and i really hope it works.

i have been on procerin for 7 months now and i am going to stop as it has done nothing for me.

i apply rogaine to the scalp area and the hair cream to the temples.

Hi folks,

After considering for a long time, I am posting the left temple picture of my regrowth since using the Naturalis hair recovery treatment to clear up some doubts among the folks here.

See the left_temple.jpg file attachment.

Notice the regrow nearer the hairline are faster as these areas have only receded for a couple of years. In the areas which have been bald for longer periods, regrowth is slower, but nonetheless in there is still regrowth with the a couple of strands of hair to start with. These regrown strands of hairs keep on growing, a few if you can see them ( blue circle ) are 2 inches long now.

Cheer!

post-172-1136703284_thumb.jpg

Hi folks,

After considering for a long time, I am posting the left temple picture of my regrowth since using the Naturalis hair recovery treatment to clear up some doubts among the folks here.

See the left_temple.jpg file attachment.

Notice the regrow nearer the hairline are faster as these areas have only receded for a couple of years. In the areas which have been bald for longer periods, regrowth is slower, but nonetheless in there is still regrowth with the a couple of strands of hair to start with. These regrown strands of hairs keep on growing, a few if you can see them ( blue circle ) are 2 inches long now.

Cheer!

That’s good lance, it seems your not only able to stop further loss but also regrow some hair as well. A couple of questions:

1. how many times do you need to apply it per day

2. where are you ordering from and how much is it, please provide a link.

Hi Brioni,

I apply it only once to the my temple at night rubbing it slowly so that the skin can better absorb it. I also apply it to the top and other other parts of the head to keep the rest of hair healthy. Next I go to sleep and let the cream works its stuff at night. Next morning, I wet my hair and run my fingers through my hair before going to office. That it!

I wish to add that patience is needed over time to see results. Folks should not expect quick results for this natural based cream.

Lastly, I am ordering ( into my 9th jar now) it from the Organic Food website. Organic Website

Cheer!