Sign in to follow this  
spex

Alpecin Shampoo - Caffeine

My good pal Zimmy just bought to my attention this shampoo. It has has some positive feedback with other users and just wanted make you guys aware of it - i've just ordered a bottle :D

NEW: Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo C1 – for noticeably more hair

Caffeine promotes hair growth and has been proven to slow down hereditary hair loss. Now you can transport this unique active ingredient to the hair roots during normal hair washing – with the first ever caffeine shampoo.

Info on Shampoo

How it works

My good pal Zimmy just bought to my attention this shampoo. It has has some positive feedback with other users and just wanted make you guys aware of it - i've just ordered a bottle :D

NEW: Alpecin Caffeine Shampoo C1 – for noticeably more hair

Caffeine promotes hair growth and has been proven to slow down hereditary hair loss. Now you can transport this unique active ingredient to the hair roots during normal hair washing – with the first ever caffeine shampoo.

Info on Shampoo

How it works

I'll tell you what, I bet its worth a go. I stopped caffeine about 18 months ago, no drinking tea, coffee etc, I would say my hair loss has accelerated since, maybe a coincedence

Guys - i ordered 2 bottles yesterday and they have arrived today!! Not bad hey!

I owe you a beer Zimmy!

Yep, just ordered mine too!

I've also heard good things about it, though I wouldn't expect too much (it is just a shampoo), but at £10 a bottle why wouldn't you give it a go?

Cheers Spex & Zimmy