PB_

Pb_'s Hair Transplant With Dr Feller Nov 17, 2005

Looking great mate!! well done and thanks for sharing your pics! Both the donor and recipient areas look great!

:)

Of course - at PB_Medical UK you can have your hairline blended into your eyebrows if you want :D

Christmas has come early :D

PB_ You look to be healing very well.

Yes, I'm pleased with how I have healed so far. The last pic I posted is a bit dark but my recipient area looks pretty good - I think if I buzzed the rest of my hair down to match the grafts, I could probably get away with it at work, providing nobody inspected my head close up. My hair isn't very dense at the sides and I'm afraid that if I buzz it down the scar will be too visible. I'm going back to work tomorrow and I'm going to wear a cap. I have an "official" meeting on thursday where wearing a cap wouldn't be the right thing to do so I'm contemplating getting my head buzzed on Wednesday... I'm not sure yet what to do.

PB_

I've made a miraculous recovery scalp wise. No scabs, hardly any redness, sensation has returned to the donor and recipient areas. All the grafts are still in place but they don't seem to be growing much now - at first there was rapid growth. Is this what happens before they shed?

BUT my partially buzzed hair looks a total mess, stubble on the recipient area, longish everywhere else and then that wide buzzed gap at the back. The scar is still too visible to buzz the rest of my hair down, so I have no alternative other than to wear a hat all the time. I would buzz the rest down to match the grafts and it would look like a crew cut but the hair at each side of the scar hasn't grown enough to do that. I'm going to take some 16 day post-op pics tomorrow outside in natural daylight.

The worst thing about the whole HT is the buzzed area next to the scar. If it wasn't for that I'd be laughing.

PB_

How did the meeting go PB_?Did you buzz your hair?

Johny.

No, I went to the meeting with my base ball cap on :) . The boss asked if this was my "new look" and I explained that I had some stitches in my head and had to have my head partially shaved. She wanted to know what happened to my head and asked if I had been drinking and fallen, so I just said yeah something like that... The women at work are taking the piss and one said she is going to knit me a cool woolen hat and another is going to bring me a Christmas elf hat to wear.

PB_

If only my buzzed hair at the back would recover... I've just been inspecting my scar and scalp with two mirrors - when looking from directly above with the second mirror the recipient area still looks a bit red but looking face on it looks normal :D My wife says that she can't notice any improvement in my scar this week but I think I can see a slight improvement... my wife doesn't notice anything, she didn't even notice I was bald until I told her.

PB_

Glad to hear your recovering very well PB_  :D Im interested in seeing your pics and your progress,thanks for sharing with us,

I know wearing a hat all the time sucks but keep focused and i think you got away with your "excuse" i will probably say the same :D

Johny.

At the rate my hair is growing at the back I'm going to have to wear a hat until next summer :D I'm going to have to become an Arab and wear a Ghutra...

PB_

why not shave your hair pb all over

Because I've got a 26.5 cm "U" shaped scar on the back of my head ear-to-ear. The back of my head would look like Zippy's face (the puppet on that kid's program that has a zip from ear-to-ear for a mouth). I saw a guy this Summer who had just had an HT and he had shaved his head completely - it looked bad! The scar is REALLY obvious on a shaved head.

PB_

PB i would double or even triple your MSM dosage over the next few months to get the hair growing quicker. I think it will also help at the recipient area to bring some earlier growth.

PB i would double or even triple your MSM dosage over the next few months to get the hair growing quicker. I think it will also help at the recipient area to bring some earlier growth.

Have you been taking a double dose Zimmy? Don't want to OD on MSM :D

PB_

Have you been taking a double dose Zimmy? Don't want to OD on MSM :D

PB_

I thinks its practically impossiblle to OD on MSM as your body needs MSM to function properly. Ive been taking about 8-9 grams daily. for the last few months. Some people take way more than that!

Hi PB

Photo's look excellent.

Thanks for sharing your experience with everyone.

Look forward to the months ahead when can all see you hair growing in.

Looks as though the results will be great.

Bill

Thanks Bill,

I took some more pics today (16 days post-op, well 15 days if you take the time difference into consideration and the fact that I took the pics first thing this morning :D ). I took the pics outside so they should be a bit clearer than the previous ones. The following months of waiting are going to be a pain...

I took my album down at the other place so Stophairlossnow.co.uk is now the only site in the world to follow The PB_ HT Experience :D

PB_

I thinks its practically impossiblle to OD on MSM as your body needs MSM to function properly. Ive been taking about 8-9 grams daily. for the last few months. Some people take way more than that!

I've been taking 3 grams (4*750mg capsules), the maximum dose according to the instructions. I have now moved up to 4,5 grams... might go up to 6 grams but then I'll have to get some more MSM. I got the MSM I'm now taking when I was last over in the UK. I suppose I can order more via Internet.

PB_