Sanzi

The ********* Hair Centre In London

I've just also posted some info on hairlosstalk discussion forum - I'm a ********* patient. Yes they charge more but you get what you pay for. It's like buying a scoda or a mercedes - they will both get you to your destination but one will take much longer.

Anyway, what I'm trying to say is ********* may charge a fair amount (not compared to some companies however - I went to advanced hair and they charged nearly 3 x as much for laser and minoxidil which is known not to be as effective as what I use from *********) but the service and products are the best available.

I use Propecia and Minoxidil 12.5% as my main basis for the treatment 'course'. The full course includes monthly treatments at the centre, shampoo and conditioner, check-ups with the doctors there (tricologists) where I get a picture every time I go so I can monitor the progress. I have to also say that it is a pleasure to go down to the centre - there is a really nice vibe there and although they're always busy they always manage to keep a smile and serve me well. They also have loads of pics (before and afters) on the website -

There was one occasion where one of the consultants seemed a bit rude (probably because they were quite busy) but it was all sorted out with the manager (I'm not sure if she works there anymore anyway).

I got mild side effects with the Propecia when I started as well. If I wouldn't have had them watching over my case or if I would have bought from the internet I probably would have been freaked out and just stopped. But they kept a very close watch and told me to stay on for another week as side effects can wear off if the drug is continued - they did and everything's been fine since.

Anyway, I'd recommend them. Also take a look at this page - [ There's links from newspaper articles about how dodgy on-line pharmacies are - it's all real from uk papers.

Hope this helps you all.

Mark

The whole year costs £1410 but I pay around £350 every 3 months. They take it automatically and send the products to me.

Oh my god ... you've been well and truely had! That is extortionate!!!

They give you minoxodil and propecia which costs approximately:

Minox for a yr costs £75 - 100

Proscar costs £120 for more than a yr through spex gp

Total £200 approx

Massive difference for the same treatments but hey if you feel better going to a fancy office and having your hair shampoo'd then thats your choice!

These products can certainly be obtained at a much cheaper price than you've been paying.

ReGARDS

SPEX

I realise exactly what all of you are saying but like I said before - I like the service that comes with it. I wouldn't be on Propecia right now and my hair would probably be a lot thinner had I not been a ********* client. They give me all the help I need and I am willing to pay for the service. I really tehink the whole package is worth the money as I'm not just getting the products - I'm getting much more.

I completely understand what you are saying but I prefer to lay back and let someone else do the work and know I'm in good hands. That's just the way I feel and I'd recommend ********* to people like me (seems not to be everybody's preference!).

Thanks for all your comments though.

I really tehink the whole package is worth the money as I'm not just getting the products - I'm getting much more

Yeah a big bill!

I completely understand what you are saying but I prefer to lay back and let someone else do the work and know I'm in good hands. That's just the way I feel and I'd recommend ********* to people like me

a couple of jokers short of a full pack.

Each to their own buddy - but you've been had!

Sanzi thanks for th info it's appreciated. I'm going to give them a try. I'm sick of ordering my Propecia and regaine every month and understand exactly what you're saying (some people just have no class!!). I'm convinced the first lot of Propecia I ordered was fake and just don't trust these on-line pharmacies anymore. I'll tell you all how it goes anyway.

James

I would stay well clear of them, there just a machine for extracting people's money and using their vunerability about their hair to do so.

I started there in 1997 and for the first year paid around £900 for year's minoxidil, shampoo and laser treatment monthly etc. I was there for a round 4 years until I found out you could buy the stuff yourself. Everyyear I negotiated the price down. When I came up for renewal, before I left, they want £1500 per year for minoxidil and Propecia which was an incredible amount. The thing to remember here is that the £1500 would be every year, thats a hell of alot when you could buy all the stuff yourself for less than £300 a year.

They also once took an extra £900 out of my bank account which I didn't noticed for a few months, so be careful.

I wouldn't recommend them.

I think i'm going to give them a go also ... and i'm going to pay double what the ask for because they are nice people who are not interested in my money at all. I too can't be bothered spending 10 mins on the net ordering my stuff....what a ball ache!! I'd much rather pay thousands to have someone do it for me. At the end of the dayall they want to do is help me :D

I think i'm going to give them a go also ... and i'm going to pay double what the ask for because they are nice people who are not interested in my money at all. I too can't be bothered spending 10 mins on the net ordering my stuff....what a ball ache!! I'd much rather pay thousands to have someone do it for me. At the end of the dayall they want to do is help me :)

Would you also like to buy £5 off me for £10?

I went down to the ********* centre yesterday and thought they seemed very professional and knew exactly what they were talking about. I've decided to give them a try. I've just started for 3 months because I want to see for myself how they are after hearing all the comments in here. I'm giving it a try though. They're sending me the products today and I've got a check-up and treatment booked for 3 months time. I got a picture as well which is going to be taken again when I next go down there. Don't know if there's going to be too much thickening up though because I've already been on Propecia for a while. They have added minoxidil though. We'll see!

I'll keep everyone updated. :)

Would you also like to buy £5 off me for £10?

That reminds me of Alan suger when he said - "I can sell £9 notes for £10 all day long!"

Classic! :)

Handsomejim of course the ********* people are nice, well wouldn’t you be nice to someone if you know there gunna give you thousands of £. don’t think these guy's are trying to put a downer on you there trying to give you some advice so you don’t end up looking like a mug

LOL!!!!! :D HAHAHAAAAAA :lol: omg! that's the biggest load of crap i've ever heard! haha

I'm sorry to have to be rude, but I can't help it! when I was reading what that Sanzi guy had to say, I thought I'd just come across the dumbest post ever! - but his moment of fame was short-lived when I scrolled down and heard what that 'hairless' dude had to say, lol!

D'ya think these ********* guys are funded by the NHS or by some other body :ph34r: ? These people con their wages out of idiots like YOU! Well actually i don't think Sanzi is an idiot, cuz he works for them, so he's just an opportunistic thief :) . Lol I pay a MAXIMUM of £15 a month for my hairloss (propecia, minox, nizoral), and my hair's growing back fine - and you're trying to convince people to pay more than £110???

Quote: "I really tehink the whole package is worth the money as I'm not just getting the products - I'm getting much more."

LOL! w :lol: ould you like to tell use what this "much more" is? They don't by any chance have fit 'tricologist' babes massaging your scalp do they? or maybe a little more than just the scalp? ;)

Quote from 'hairloss': "I think i'm going to give them a go also ... and i'm going to pay double what the ask for because they are nice people who are not interested in my money at all."

LOOOOL! firstly, are you Bill Gates? or that other dude.... umm Richard Branson? Oh, wait.... I here those guys are clever. Hmmm i suppose you must be one of their intelectually neglected, but financially lavished sons.

Quote from 'brainless, i mean 'hairloss': "I too can't be bothered spending 10 mins on the net ordering my stuff....what a ball ache"

But you CAN be bothered to get out of your door and take a monthly trip to the ********* center where they do jack-all to complement your hairloss treatment?

Quote from 'hairloss': "At the end of the dayall they want to do is help me"

........ must I say anymore?

AVOID ********* silly money for Propecia and minox!!!

If you don't trust some of the internet companies which I avoid then visit your own GP. He can supply you with a private perscription (approx £10), and then buy the drugs at your local chemist. Still far cheaper than *********.....

hi all,

i totally agree with the majority.

i just visited ********* Centre and my jaw hit the floor when they introduced the price list for me.

it makes sense for them to be all slick and flash with the clinic and the location, when they can gurarantee that at least 50% of their customers will continue to purchase those over priced medications and services for ..... ever basically , otherwise they will go back to loosing their hair. its basicaly like dieting, a life style change, one has to keep doing it for ever.

but my question is this:

they said that Propecia shouldnt be taken if one is thinking about starting a family (has to stop using Propecia few months before having sex). how true is that?

based on that, they offered minoxidil (which is a cream) and another solution which you apply with a syringe. what was that solution? is it also a minoxidil component ?

finaly, where can one get those minoxidil and Propecia products with reasonable prices? i assume the people who have been buying them and had visibly good results can recommend some good places.

your advice would be greatly appreciated.

cheers

If you are "thinking" about starting a family, stop taking Propecia. What happens if you start a family without thinking about it? What happens if you inadvertantly get your partner pregnant.

The fact is that there is such a miniscule amount of Finasteride in your semen that you don't have to worry. I did a lot of research on this with info from MSD who make Propecia. The two things you need to worry about are:

1. Do not let your pregnant partner touch the tablets! She should not handle them

2. If you are having a boy, excess Finasteride could affect his male organs, so would recommend stop having sex if your partner becomes pregnant, but as mentioned there is a very small amount of Fin that is excreted with the semen anyhow. Tests on monkeys showed that they serious had to overload it with Fin to worry!

I have fathered both a boy and a girl on Fin and they are both fine. But for obvious reasons (as you can tell) I have researched this. For ********* to make statments like this is concerning, you should question them as to:

1. Why you should stop taking it if fathering children/

2. What they recommend you do if your partner does become pregnant when on it.

My view is that they don't know what they are talking about and make these throwaway comments through hearsay. Or are they truly saying to you " Be really careful mate. You better not get your missus pregnant whilst you are on this drug or......." what? What?

You can get Finasteride and MInoxidl cheaply through Spex's site www.hair-help.co.uk. Both in my view work to a degree and a worth trying. Minox only really is a growth stimulant that increase the blood flow to the scalp whilst Fin and DUT work on the DHT inside you that makes you thin.

With ********* you are paying for the mental reassurance that "things are OK" through plush nice offices, nice uniforms and white coats but not much else you couldn't source yourself. Hope this helps!

Hello AJG,

Its pretty reassuring to hear that you have fathered children whilst using fin, and that there is a low risk due to small amounts secreted in semen. Its something i think about from time to time although no kids on the cards just yet.

Ive often wondered about what i'd do in the event of trying for kids with regards to my meds. What are the alternatives if any to fin or DUT whilst trying to get your partner pregnant?? It would be a tough call to quit the meds and lose the hair you had saved,i would defo be looking for some alternative??

Regards

Tom

You have two choices - Stay on the Fin like I did with no probs, or come off it. That's it! There's more on this at MSD's website. merck