Sign in to follow this  
Bill

Latest So Called Sleb To Get A Transplant

Football legend George Best's son Calum has followed in the footsteps of Man United ace Wayne Rooney by undergoing a hair transplant after feeling low about his premature loss.

Calum-Best-Hair-Transplant.jpg

Calum, 31, spent 8000 pounds getting his hairline bolstered after his scalp was damaged from years of dying his mane blonde and being pulled too tight in a ponytail, the Daily Mail reported.

The former model began losing his hair at the age of 23 and has had 1,200 grafts, amounting to 1,850 individual hairs, moved from the side of his scalp to the front.

After sitting down at the Crown Clinic, in Manchester, for a few hours with surgeon Asim Shahmalak, Calum was thrilled with the results.

"I am so pleased I had it done. I was fed up of losing my hair and wanted to look good," he said.

"You only have to see how much better people like Wayne Rooney, James Nesbitt and Gordon Ramsay look after having similar operations," he added.

It will take between six months to a year for full effect of the transplant to show.

Complete hair transplant story