Sign in to follow this  
Bill

I'm A Celebrity Stars Accused Of Male Hair Loss Cover Up

121doc reports that several news sources suspect I’m a Celebrity… Get Me Out of Here! presenter Joe Swash used hair restoration surgery behind closed doors. Swash has so far refused to qualify or deny if the hair loss allegations are true.

Swash claimed the title of King of the Jungle by winning the 2008 edition of I’m a Celeb and although he wore a hat for the best part of the show, the young soap actor was helpless in covering up his balding crown in front of the TV cameras. But in 2011, Swash sparked controversy when returned to co-host the show, sporting a healthy head of hair.

joe-swash-hair-loss.jpg

The story was first brought to light on a london Clinic website, which reported that Swash paid £3,000 for an operation to stimulate the regrowth of hair, a procedure that has helped a growing number of men, including footballer Wayne Rooney. This story came just one month after the Daily Mail published an article on Swash discussing the extent of his hair loss condition on the ITV show.

It turns out that Swash is not the only I’m a Celeb star accused of having hair transplant surgery as back in 2011 rumours spread that presenter Declan Donnelly also went under the knife to put an end to male hair loss. The News Of The World reported that the 34-year-old’s hair appeared “thick and bushy”, despite having apparently thinned in recent years.

It is thought that Donnelly took action before the symptoms of male hair loss became too visible, which is practical advice patients receive during a private consultation. There is little evidence that suggest if Donnelly chose surgery or medication to achieve hair regrowth.

Complete hair loss article