spitfire

Best Price Proscar/propecia?

Hi Spitfire - hope you are well mate!!

I now take 1mg finpecia which is EXACTLY the same as propecia IMHO

I get it from Dr Singh at : http://ukfinasteride.info very reliable and rapid service B)

Best

Spence

I also use Cipla's Finpecia and have done for many years now.

I get mine from a offshore chemist at a cost of about £50 for the year

you could save even more if you get the 5mg Fincar version and cut it

into 4 doses, that would be about £36 a year.

I also use Cipla's Finpecia and have done for many years now.

I get mine from a offshore chemist at a cost of about £50 for the year

you could save even more if you get the 5mg Fincar version and cut it

into 4 doses, that would be about £36 a year.

Wow that's a good price! :o UKfinasteride.info is £200 for a year's supply of Finpecia!

can you give us a link to it? And is it legit? I'm sometimes wary about these foreign products.

Not going to post a full link but the place is called alldaychemist, i have also used inhouse pharmacy,

and united pharmacies in the past with no problems

The product always appears to be genuine and I have had good results, when I first started taking it there

wasn't any UK Doctors issuing it out like is the Case now with Spex's post which is further backup that Cipla

is a trusted product.

Of course there is always the risk of fakes but it doesn't really worry me as the local price of Finpecia in India

is so low it seems unlikely they would fake it, if anything the branded products would attract the fakers.

Very good value if it's exactly the same product that ukfinasteride.info sells. Doesn't seem fake

I'll buy that when my current batch runs out.

I have not use them as only ever needed to use either Dr Ashcroft or http://ukfinasteride.info run by Dr Singh. He provides a rapid professional service and i highly recommend him.

I now take 1mg finpecia and get on with it well. The most important thing is purchasing from a reliable legitimate source.

Best

S

Pity dr Ashcroft isnt still available ,, looks like I'm gonna go with that site ukfinasteride! £210 for proscar!!!!!?? Dr Ashcroft only charged £120 I think, and if you watch the video before ordering ,£120 for proscar!??prices seem to have gone up for some reason?? Then maybe they have us over a barrell!:(

Pity dr Ashcroft isnt still available ,, looks like I'm gonna go with that site ukfinasteride! £210 for proscar!!!!!?? Dr Ashcroft only charged £120 I think, and if you watch the video before ordering ,£120 for proscar!??prices seem to have gone up for some reason?? Then maybe they have us over a barrell! :(

I think prices have gone up but still way cheaper than Propecia.

Alldaychemist is the cheapest but there's a question over its legitimacy - depends if you're willing to take the risk

Hello We have proscar in our pharmacy. I am a pharmacist maybe I could give you offer I will check it for you

what is your pharmacy? do you sell legitimate products?

Hello We have proscar in our pharmacy. I am a pharmacist maybe I could give you offer I will check it for you

Hi Joe, How much would be the price of Dr. Ashcroft to you? Yup our products are genuine. I dont sell counterfeit drugs but I have to compare prices first.

Hi Joe, How much would be the price of Dr. Ashcroft to you? Yup our products are genuine. I dont sell counterfeit drugs but I have to compare prices first.

I get my Finasteride from http://ukfinasteride.info/

Generic 5mg finasteride

almus-146px.jpg

14 months suppy £179 inc P&P

I presume that means 3 boxes of 28 tablets which when cut into fifths = 420 doses/days