Sign in to follow this  
RonnieRoo22

Jinemed Clinic Turkey

Hi - I have never heard of this clinic . Sorry to hear of your situ.

If i can offer any help feel free to email me.

Regards

Spex

How's it going Veronica? That was a real horror story! I wouldn't even consider going to turkey never mind have a hair transplant there!

Hi All

I am 27 years old with my frontal temples and Crown with no hair

I have recently performed the FUE transplant surgery (2500 grafts) at the Jinemed Hospital, this post is only 9 days after the surgery

My Dr was Berfu Babuccu, the hospital itself is quite clean and is very busy which is a good indication

Surgery lasted over 6 hours with the local anaesthetics being the most painful, but was a drift after that, the hospital and staff are genuinely nice and take care of you, but please do ask them if you do need anything

9 days after the surgery i am having expected swelling and scabs falling off, but hair has grown already on the donor are, so you can’t really tell that I had surgery, which is the whole point of the FUE process(Quick healing)

I can clearly see the implants but of course they will fall off, I will repost and see how these grow in a few month if they do

Overall the hospital staff and doctors are genuine and treat you well, Language barrier is an issue, they have translators’ and the doctors do speak a bit of English, but you can get by, of course cannot speak intimately or converse at a high level. Apart from all that i will see how the implants have or will grow of the newt few months and keep you updated

I have come across with the representative of Dr Berfu Babuccu recently in the UK. I spoke with the guy on the phone and found it quite satisfying.

Now I continue my search and trying to collect more information. the representatives are gethair.co.uk btw.