Guest mick brown

Human Urine

Guest mick brown

A contestant on a recent TV. show (here in the UK) recently stated, he drank his own urine, to prevent hair loss, he had a full head of hair, and he also stated, he took the urine, "in mid flow, first thing in the morning", I wondered if anyone had heard of this. Mick

Sounds like he was just taking the piss (pun intended) :P Although I have heard of people drinking their own urine to slow down the aging process. Anyway, try it out and let me know if it works!

PB_

I found this, and curing baldness is mentioned: Urine Therapy

So, you can all throw away your propecia, proscar, rogaine, regaine and other snake oils and start drinking your urine first thing in the mornings :P

PB

Yikes! Well at least it is free.

I saw something about this on tv once but someone I know who is versed in natural medicines said you have to have a good healthy diet etc to do this. So if you eat big macs all the time you better stick to other treatments. :D

So if you eat big macs all the time you better stick to other treatments.  B)

Eating Big Macs all the time isn't a good idea even if you don't want to drink your own urine :D I wouldn't recommend eating a Big Mac anytime - that's just as disgusting as drinking your own urine B)

PB

As far as natural treatments go, the oldies are the goodies - boosting circulation with regular light massage, using a shampoo which is not creating a big lather, trying aromatherapy oils, using a bristle brush and most importantly eating a high protein diet. For healthy hair you ideally need to be eating protein at every meal.

Enjoy!

a friend once owned a book called golden showers, (honest) promoting the health benefits of drinking your own, best of all the first flush of day.

apparently Gandhi enthused in it too... need we say more...

I heard about this before. If I recall the practice comes from India or somewhere and the people that did it ate very clean diets of unprocessed, natural foods.

As the poster above said, this is probably not ideal for you if you live on microwave meals and fast food.

My gut reaction is yuck but then some people might say having a flap of skin chopped out and the hair harvested and replanted is weird too. It might work but I'll let someone else try first. ;)

A contestant on a recent TV. show (here in the UK) recently stated, he drank his own urine, to prevent hair loss, he had a full head of hair, and he also stated, he took the urine, "in mid flow, first thing in the morning", I wondered if anyone had heard of this. Mick

Try it. :)