Sign in to follow this  
morsecodebox

Shedding

I am thinking of starting the big 3 BUT. I am going away for the next 2-3 months and don't want to start now only for hair to fall out even faster while I am away. There will be a lot of people to see any adverse effects. Should I wait 'till I get back next year and start then?

Also how much shedding happens in gen? Is that all the hair that is going to fall will fall out in month rather than 6 months??

Just started down this path and this site has been the biggest help after searching the net.

Cheers

PS what experience do people have of ********* centre?????http://stophairlossnow.ipbhost.com/style_images/1/icon10.gif

the shedding period totally varies. It depends on how many of your hair follicles are in their non-pigmented stage, where they're very small, without any pigment, and can hardly be seen. I think its mostly these that fall out and get replaced. I think in general, the shedding phase stops after 3 months, after which the shedded hair gets replaced by new, stronger follicles. And the reason why you only see results after 6 months, is because it takes another 3 months for these new hairs to grow long enough for them to be seen.

STAY AWAY FROM *********! they'll rip you off! there are plenty of links were you can get real cheap stuff right here on this forum!