Sign in to follow this  
PB_

My Crown

Only had just over 500 grafts into my crown in the thin area and had 600 into a bald patch on the left side of my head...

post-219-1281788192_thumb.jpg

post-219-1281788227_thumb.jpg

I'm going to contact Spex to see if he thinks Dr Feller would be able to get enough donor via FUE to make any difference.

I think PB has been around long enough to see very little success from ALL the BHT cases attempted

have u considered body/beard hair?

myine are very thick, so it could wrk for me...

My beard is bum fluff so wouldn't look so good on my head. The only good supply of body hair is on my back but i've been told back hair isn't good :( All the rest of my body hair is fine and soft, not really good for transplanting to the scalp. :unsure:

Hope ur well PB! good to see u :)

I dont know is this product is any good... but from a fitness forum i use, a few guys have mentioned this works well... http://maneuk.com/

Your crown looks like it would be quite a good candidate for the time being if you wanted to try it...as you have coverage that just could benifit from the extra thickening. I havent tried this myself, its just an idea.

Shame ur not on the meds, i'm sure that would have held up for u.