Sign in to follow this  
spex

Dr Ashcroft - Uk Supplier Of Meds

Dr John Ashcroft is well known through the community for supplying Proscar, DUT etc and has done for some time to the UK guys. I thought i had put his new info up but cant find it. Its on my site but here is is also for reference. He is a great guy and i have purchased my Proscar from him for 10 years nearly now. He is a legit source and also a very knowledgeable guy on the topic of meds.

Unlike others GP'S whom seem to know very little about Propecia/Proscar/DUT Dr Ashcroft has been on Propecia/Proscar longer than I have (15+ years) and knows a great deal about it and can help you by answering any questions you have via a free phone consultation.

In the consultation he will inform you about the use of the drug and assess whether or not you are a potential candidate.

Dr John Ashcroft - Tel: 07971472823

(He can be tricky to get hold of as a GP and works everyday. His phone is often off and a message will state the number is unavailable - Drop him a text as that will get through. He needs to set up an answer phone hey!)

You can always try his email: jsashcroft@gmail.com

From Dr Ashcroft:

I can supply 3 packs of proscar for £120, 4 for £150,

Generics. Note, I only supply UK sourced finasteride generics that are licenced by the MHRA for, and used by the NHS. I can supply 3 packs for £80, 4 packs for £100, 6 packs for £140, for the long term client.

I continue to reimburse any unused packs pro-rata for any reason.

Dutasteride is all ways difficult, as essentially I prefer not to as I dont feel the cost-risk/benefit is in favour of dutasteride as compared to finasteride, for most patients, most of the time. But for those I am convinced it is appropriate, I can supply 6 months worth for £250, or I can issue a private prescription (which is free), but that is after a private consultation, which is typically £100, with aftercare.

Regards

John

i've been using him for 4 years now, great guy

reliable, friendly, and knows what he's talking about

the only source i know that isn't in it for money only

Yep he is a good guy whos helped many and spent a great deal of time discussing meds. If you can catch him on the phone he will give you all the time you need :)

He was very helpful when i had some questions regarding fin and pregnancy. put my mind at ease at the time with his informed advice. all good! spursman hows the barnet mate? Ive not been on the boards alot of late but hope your well :D

Great to see u TT! Hope you and urs are very well! How's ur hair these days? You were one of the very best responders to propecia I ever saw.. Do you have those pre/ post op prope is pics ?

Great to see you mate!

Dr Ashcroft is a good guy and knows his stuff about meds, I have purchased off him several times in the past and recommend him to others on a regular basis.

Thinning- Alot of people have fathered children on propecia/proscar, Dr Ashcroft confirmed this also without any problems, give him a call and have a chat if you are worried.

I know many people have recently had issues getting in touch with the Dr Ashcroft - however he has been away for a fortnight i believe so you should defo be able to get hold of him now. He is better on email than the phone by all accounts. ;)

jsashcroft@gmail.com

All the best

Spex