garageland

Garageland 4856 Grafts Repair 4 Year Hd Video Update

Hi all, I just got back from Vancouver which I spent some days at the clinic meeting some clients, observing surgery from both Dr Hasson and Dr Wong, some time to do some site seeing as the weather was great and I was also there to have some of my old scars revised and my hairline refined.

Despite my laxity after 4 strip sessions being very tight Dr Hasson was able to remove the worst parts of my old UK scars and harvest just over 600 grafts which were all put into my hairline to refine it and add a little more density.

Below is the HD video which the colour is a little off for some reason at the start, I will update pics soon as I can.

I agree- a good way to present results. The juicy bit starts at 4.50 when you can see a fine comb through the hair, and the donor scar.

Did you not consider FUE into the scar ? Is it better the take out the scar, laxity permitting ?

Hi all, I just got back from Vancouver which I spent some days at the clinic meeting some clients, observing surgery from both Dr Hasson and Dr Wong, some time to do some site seeing as the weather was great and I was also there to have some of my old scars revised and my hairline refined.

Despite my laxity after 4 strip sessions being very tight Dr Hasson was able to remove the worst parts of my old UK scars and harvest just over 600 grafts which were all put into my hairline to refine it and add a little more density.

Below is the HD video which the colour is a little off for some reason at the start, I will update pics soon as I can.

Hi Pianoman, only the lower part of my scar was revised where it met with another old scar of mine, we also revised other areas that could benefit and had the laxity part of the plan was also to get some extra grafts for the hairline.

If you have the laxity and the scar is wide then I feel it would be worth taking it out, but I know Spex had some good results with his fue into scar as I understand it depends on the scar type. I think for your situation if your scalp is really tight putting some grafts into it might be the best idea.

Below are some before and after pics

post-418-1274733378_thumb.jpg

post-418-1274733425_thumb.jpg

post-418-1274733497_thumb.jpg

post-418-1274733546_thumb.jpg

post-418-1274733597_thumb.jpg

post-418-1274733647_thumb.jpg