Sign in to follow this  
eklectic

Hi New Member!

Hi everyone, i have had my hair thinning for quite some time, i hate it on windy dats it looks stupid!!...and frankly getting very irritated by it, it affects my confidence a lot as im very self conscious of it!

I have decided 2 go down a non surgical route please could people suggest me some good genuine places in london that will do a good job

i have been 2 a very large company in central london who i have heard not so good things about in terms of prices goin up after a while etc...

i just want 2 know a good honest place

many regards and i thank all of u in advance

thanks!!

Ok, i think this is all or most of the information you need.

The following link is one in which Spex explains the idea of THE BIG 3:

1: Propecia (tablet to be taken twice a day, inhibits the production of the substance which causes hairloss - DHT)

2: Minoxidil (topical application, increases the blood flow to your hair follicles)

3: Nizoral Shampoo (contains ketaconazole 2%, which i think inhibits DHT peripherally)

THE BIG 3

The next link will lead you to a site where you can purchase minoxidil for a mega-cheap price!!! but if you don't trust websites with your card details, you'll find similar prices on ebay, where you can pay by cheque. You can get minoxidil thru these places from £5 to £6 a month - that's MEGA-CHEAP compared to anywhere else (my pharmacy was gona charge me £25 a month! those bastards!!)

Cheap Minoxidil

Ok, this one is a link to a post by Spex, who gives his GP's details. This guy (based in nottingham), prescribes Proscar (a form of propecia, where propecia comes in 1mg per tablet, and proscar comes in 5mg per tablet and hence needs to be broken down into 5 pieces :S) at MEGA-CHEAP prices! no-where else have I found propecia at such low prices as £8 a month! I duno if they guy's legit to be honest tho, lol haven't called him yet myself - will do next week.

VERY Cheap Proscar

A final note..... amigo, you say that it's affecting your confidence. It's obviously about women - there's no doubt in my mind that you're lack of confidence roots from your belief that women won't find you attractive if your hair is thinning. Let me tell you mate.... i've a lot of experience in the field, and I know for certain, that most women - that's prolly more than 90% of them - are more interested in your attitude and the way that you are - your level of confidence and self-acceptance. They want a lad who's sure about himself and is content with the way he is. A guy who's assertive and is in control of his own life. Your level of confidence is NOT decided by your hair - it's decided by YOU!

I'm not saying you shouldn't buy minoxidil etc to grow your hair back, i'm jus tellin you not to let your hair-loss affect your level of confidence. Go ahead and do what it takes to grow ur hair back - if only just to look good :D - but it wont get you laid - your attitude will

Ya i second that comment. Alot of us need to realize that hair doesnt make the man and if the women dont like us for who we are, then obviously somethings wrong with them. I mean isnt like 50% or more men bald lol... something crazy like that. Nothing wrong with it. Though I wish mine would stop..... Haha :(

gee, thx kyle ^^

you know, the way we men feel about our hair is just so dumb! I admit, i'm a victim to this stupidity as well - the way we look is such a small thing to women - it's just a factor on the side. Whereas for us men, we judge women most importantly by their looks, they judge US by our words & our assertiveness. I've seen plenty of ugly guys who are bald with beautiful women, and good looking guys who don't have a chance!!!!!!! The only reason a lot of good looking guys DO have beautiful women, is because they've also got the stupid belief that their looks are everything - so their good looks fuel their confidence, and it's their confidence that gets them laid! When the ugly ones can fuel their confidence from knowing the truth - that their looks don't matter, they get laid too!

Not only do men and women have different bodies, they think differently too

I totally agree there.

Ever since I started losing hair I took notice of couples, i.e. what the guy looks like as opposed to what the girl looks like, yes I have also seen ugly guys with beautiful girls.

However it seems to be really hard to find the right person to be with, one who is prepared to accept and love you for who you are, and not just what you look like.

yes I have also seen ugly guys with beautiful girls

But have you seen an ugly bald guy with no money with a beautiful woman?

you mentioned that to take propecia twice a day? are you sure about that? i've been told to only take once a day. if i take twice a day, what benefits will i see in terms of speed of recovery.

and taking twice a day. will it have a major impact to my libido?

pls let me know.

thanks.

Ok, i think this is all or most of the information you need.

The following link is one in which Spex explains the idea of THE BIG 3:

1: Propecia (tablet to be taken twice a day, inhibits the production of the substance which causes hairloss - DHT)

2: Minoxidil (topical application, increases the blood flow to your hair follicles)

3: Nizoral Shampoo (contains ketaconazole 2%, which i think inhibits DHT peripherally)

THE BIG 3

The next link will lead you to a site where you can purchase minoxidil for a mega-cheap price!!! but if you don't trust websites with your card details, you'll find similar prices on ebay, where you can pay by cheque. You can get minoxidil thru these places from £5 to £6 a month - that's MEGA-CHEAP compared to anywhere else (my pharmacy was gona charge me £25 a month! those bastards!!)

Cheap Minoxidil

Ok, this one is a link to a post by Spex, who gives his GP's details. This guy (based in nottingham), prescribes Proscar (a form of propecia, where propecia comes in 1mg per tablet, and proscar comes in 5mg per tablet and hence needs to be broken down into 5 pieces :S) at MEGA-CHEAP prices! no-where else have I found propecia at such low prices as £8 a month! I duno if they guy's legit to be honest tho, lol haven't called him yet myself - will do next week.

VERY Cheap Proscar

A final note..... amigo, you say that it's affecting your confidence. It's obviously about women - there's no doubt in my mind that you're lack of confidence roots from your belief that women won't find you attractive if your hair is thinning. Let me tell you mate.... i've a lot of experience in the field, and I know for certain, that most women - that's prolly more than 90% of them - are more interested in your attitude and the way that you are - your level of confidence and self-acceptance. They want a lad who's sure about himself and is content with the way he is. A guy who's assertive and is in control of his own life. Your level of confidence is NOT decided by your hair - it's decided by YOU!

I'm not saying you shouldn't buy minoxidil etc to grow your hair back, i'm jus tellin you not to let your hair-loss affect your level of confidence. Go ahead and do what it takes to grow ur hair back - if only just to look good :rolleyes: - but it wont get you laid - your attitude will