Sign in to follow this  
BadHairUK

Dr Feller Offered Me A Free Fue Surgery!

Doesn't seem to like image links - i will emal Bill and see if he can help get to the bottom.

Thanks.. no hurry.. I'll try an update in a month see how that goes.. ;)

Wow great stuff!!

Glad to see your all done mate and doesnt look like it's gonna be a problem hiding it B)

Hey Stevo, thanks bud...as Ian just said.. long time no see.. this is the site that I used through the hardest times (beggining stages 1 and 2 Feller HT's) and it seems the same guys are still around, which is great to be able to see some old mates again on here. Its like a coming home party! :D

Take care! ;)

hey stevo. long time no see, hows it going m8?

Hey Ian im great thanks mate, not been on the forums at all much really. How's you?

Hey Stevo, thanks bud...as Ian just said.. long time no see.. this is the site that I used through the hardest times (beggining stages 1 and 2 Feller HT's) and it seems the same guys are still around, which is great to be able to see some old mates again on here. Its like a coming home party! :D

Take care! ;)

Hey BadHUK, well you've been through it mate and luckily for you your pretty much done good for you mate!

hey stevo. long time no see, hows it going m8?

Hey Ian im great thanks mate, not been on the forums at all much really. How's you?

Take care! ;)

Hey BadHUK, well you've been through it mate and luckily for you your pretty much done good for you mate!

Thanks Stevo your a gent! You forget how hard it is until your back in the waiting game again.. hats off to all you guys that have gone through it and made it to the other side ;)

I am only just over 1 month post op. so theres not a lot to see... it will be a few more months till the hairline is back nicely again. This is my 1st time posting video's and my camera only allows me to take 30 sec videos so this is the most I could show.. I'm the one in the Batman and Robin mask.. just incase you was wondering

http://s692.photobucket.com/albums/vv287/B...rent=1month.flv

All I have done is wash my hair with normal shampoo once a week as far as the hair care goes and taking a few MSM capsules to try and speed up the hair growth.. and taking 1/5th of FIN a day as always.

all is well mate. going back in for my last ht in febuary for work on my mid/crown (1500GS)

Cool B) that will be a late xmas present coming your way then! :) keep us posted in 2010.

That's a Virgin mask :P

I've got matching socks as well ;)

Just a quick update, 3 months post fue and now back to my pre op stage again now. All the donor area's are back to a nice full state just as it was before, even with a fairly low cut.

Happy days and looking forward to the 6 months mark now.

Happy New Year everyone and best of growth and recovery etc....to all my fellow hair hunters!

Take care guys ;) hang in there.

Dude you look great,you will have to change your user name to the artist formerly known as Bad hair! :D

Haha...I like that name! :D Thanks spitfire B)

No more hiding under a stupid hat now!

Have a great year guys!!

3 months post FUE.

Tried loading some update pics... but only getting this error code.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ipsclass::xss_check_url() in /home/stophair/public_html/sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode_core.php on line 974

Hi BHUK,

The pic thing is weird - i mentioned it a while ago to Bill and he was going to look into it. I will try get your pics up here however as saw them on the other forum and you look great! Grow well mate as at only 3 months you know that you are only at the start B)

Meantime here is a link to your pics on TBT forum: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1616&page

Hi BHUK,

The pic thing is weird - i mentioned it a while ago to Bill and he was going to look into it. I will try get your pics up here however as saw them on the other forum and you look great! Grow well mate as at only 3 months you know that you are only at the start B)

Meantime here is a link to your pics on TBT forum: http://www.baldtruthtalk.com/showthread.php?t=1616&page

Cheers Spex! B)

Here's a quick update guys.. I took a few pics yesterday which is around 4.5 months post op.

Fatal error: Call to undefined method ipsclass::xss_check_url() in /home/stophair/public_html/sources/classes/bbcode/class_bbcode_core.php on line 974

Thanks Spex... soz a bit late seeing your reply! Thanks for the link B) yep having a few probs with posting pics on here, but the link was good ;) cheers!

Are there still issues with posting pics here :huh: ?

Hey PB... yes mate.... this is all I am getting

:blink:

Zip-it!! GREAT to see you back back - hope you are welll!!!!

Yeah still photo issues for some strange reason - shame - I will try speak to Bill again and see if he is any the wiser.