Sign in to follow this  
DaMo_HaIr

My 2nd Procedure Results 2005

I recently just came back from my 2nd procedure with Dr Martnick from Australia back on the 20th May this year 2005.The second procedure results havent started to grow yet but i should exspect the growth to come through by atleast Nov or December this year.I had 1300 grafts in my 1st procedure back in June 2004 and had another 1400 plus this year on the front to mid region and some in the crown area.Your opinions would be appreciated. Please check out my website!

Damo

www.inperth.com.au/users/damo/

hello damo, pics look great, very natural, hopefuly my ht results will be as good as yours, just got to sit and wait i suppose. B)

gooday mate, i went to dr feller in new york on 30 sep 05, i got 2800 fit's, i have photos on this forum in "just went to dr feller for ht" i can send you those if you want B)

i went to dr feller in new york on 30 sep 05, i got 2800 fit's, i have photos on this forum in "just went to dr feller for ht"

Hi Ian,

How are you doing almost one month post-op? Have you shed all the grafts? Has the redness disappeared? What does the donor scar look like?

I'm going to Dr Feller in three weeks time for a similar procedure, perhaps slightly smaller - 2500 in the same area as you.

PB_

hello pb, ive been recovering well, most of the grafts are still present i guestimate that ive lost about 40 %, the scar is also looking good just a little redness on the scar which is 1mm wide, the skin tone on the recipient area is almost back to normal, but in some light it shows up more. ive been meaning to post some more photos but been very busy, will post some soon i promise.

Glad to hear that all is going well! I read somewhere that if grafts are still in place after a month, there is a good chance that they will stay there and keep on growing - is that right?

PB

Indeed - to hold on to that many is awesome!! well done Ian!

Hope they continue to grow straight away!

Be geat to see some pics bud!

Spex

hello pb, ive been recovering well, most of the grafts are still present i guestimate that ive lost about 40 %, the scar is also looking good just a little redness on the scar which is 1mm wide, the skin tone on the recipient area is almost back to normal, but in some light it shows up more. ive been meaning to post some more photos but been very busy, will post some soon i promise.

Sounds like your doing well Ian.

Indeed - to hold on to that many is awesome!! well done Ian!

Hope they continue to grow straight away!

Hey Spex, concerning grafts that DONT shed do they continue growing normally or do they also go into a `resting phase` for awhile and then start growing longer in a few months? If you understand what I mean!

Theres no set rule - some may continue to grow some may rest.

Hope yours and Ians grow! :D