Sign in to follow this  
spex

In London 6th August

I am in London on 6th August and happy to meet up with anyone who wishes to meet me. I can happily take pics and forward them on to Dr Feller for his assessment on your situ.

Please email if interested in meeting up: spexhair@aol.com

Regards

Spex

Hi Spex

Good to see your still out there offering words of wisdom ;)

Any reason why the board is a bit quieter these days? Has there been a sudden drop off in MPB or have you got most shipped over to see Dr F?!?!?

Fibres starting to get on my nerves now, so I think the big day will be soon approaching.

Keep up all the good work.

Hi Stan, all good mate - thanks. B)

No idea why the board is quiet. I think the forums are generally quieter but there does seem to be an issue with new guys registering here which may be reason for less newbies posting question etc. There are still i high number of veiwers here judging by the number of veiws on topics which is positive B)

Many old posters move on as you see on all boards - hopefully more newbies will join and share experiences and ask questions as time goes on.

Any probs joining people need to contact Bill the owner on Bill@stophairlossnow.com as i know he will be only too happy to help B)

Hope you are well anyway Stan and let us know your plans B)

Is Dr Feller planning on coming to the UK again? I'd like his opinion on how many grafts he could get via FUE from below my strip scar to thicken my crown up a bit.

Good to see you PB - Hope all is well !

No plans but he may come over in January - will keep u posted.

Good to see you PB - Hope all is well !

No plans but he may come over in January - will keep u posted.

Thanks - and yes, all is well. All my transplanted hair is still there without any meds or other BS and I haven't noticed any more loss of my native hair :) (not that there was much left to lose :unsure: )

BTW, I went back to Dr Lindsey in June (had a small FUE session with him June '08) and had my eyelids done (blepharoplasty) and my dumbo ears fixed (otoplasty) - he did a great job :D I'd post pics but there isn't a plastic surgery forum on here :( My wife also had her eyelids done - they begin to droop as you approach 50 :(

sounds like you've been busy :D, how was the ear job, pete had his done by some greek butcher and was in pain for about 3 days. good to "see" you again.

Hi Ian, long time no "see" :D

The otoplasty was more painful than I expected - much more pain that after a HT. I was in agony the afternoon after surgery and the painkillers didn't touch the pain. I was OK the day after though - just a few hours of agony. It was worth it though as I hated my ears.

Wow - awesome - make a post on here - be great to see B)

Regards to your wife :)

PB.....will those people who haven't seen you in say 5 years be able to recognise you, or will they think your a younger and better looking version of PB?! ;)

Yup, ears and eyelids :huh: Yes, got about 8Gb of pics :D My wife also had her eyelids done and I took pics of the actual surgery B)

The ear surgery didn't really affect how I look agewise, but I think I look better without those dumbo ears.

Once you're out of donor hair you have start improving other parts :ph34r: I may go for penis reduction surgery next as all the MILFs scream with pain ;)