Sign in to follow this  
spex

Dr Feller Starts To Treat Patients With " P R P"

Dr Feller treats first patient in NY with "PRP" : PRP topic

Here is a little more info on PRP: PRP

Further info already discuss on PRP : PRP Topic 2

The Doc is now offering PRP and there has been a great deal of interest generated around the treatment.

I am intending to start it also in August when over in NY. B)

That looks interesting, never heard of it before.

Spex is the quote from Dr F below correct, can you tell us more? :)

By the way, if you are interested in seeking PRP in the UK, we will be offering it there shortly. Contact Spex for more info.

-Dr. F

Hi withnail - yeah it's true. In the not too distant future PRP will be availabe here in the UK B)

Will keep you informed :)

Indeed Withnail - I do not believe given Doc Fellers well known opinion on "hairloss treatments" scams that he would be investing so much time and energy in making PRP available as a viable treatment for eligible patients if he did not feel it was warranted. As he previously mentioned this is not the cure but potentially can help. Feel free to contact me if you would like to be put on the list for treatment.

Also see videos on this topic mate:

http://stophairlossnow.ipbhost.com/index.p...st=0#entry33221

It will not work in bald areas. It potentially works in he same way propecia works. Diffuse thinners are good candidates for example - Hopefully over time this treatment will provide solid evidence and will become a part of maintenance regime for many - especially for the guys who do not want to take or who can't take meds - especially when the doc can produce some well documented cases. B)

Hi - He is offering the treatment at $600 a treatment .

You would be surprised how much per kit costs per treatment - i think its in the region of $300+. I think the spinning machine doesn't come cheap either..

Hope this helps B)

Hi - He is offering the treatment at $600 a treatment .

You would be surprised how much per kit costs per treatment - i think its in the region of $300+. I think the spinning machine doesn't come cheap either..

Hope this helps B)

So how would this work for an average receding guy specs??

Gosh, not been called "specs" for a while....old school

so how would this work for an average receding guy specs??

If there are terminal hairs there then there is every chance they can be aided by PRP.

Just had the PRP done about 2 hours ago with Dr Rogers, was fine.

They took the blood from my arm and did the centri-fuge thingy, then just almost 'dripped' it on my head a little bit at a time and went over it with a roller, did all over my head, felt like constant pin pricks (bit like having a tattoo).

They did the front of my head first, then the top and crown aera round the back, had a little bit left over so asked them to do the fornt again and the temples.

I know interest is starting to pick up now at the clinic, so I would get in touch asap (if people need the contatc details PM me)

Am gonna be putting my pictures up when Dr Rogers sends them back to me.