spex

Dr Feller Starts Treating Patients With "p R P"

You do not have to shave your head - You can have the treatment with your hair any length.

You do not have to shave your head - You can have the treatment with your hair any length.

Fantastic, my hair is shaved at the moment but if the treatment works well I may grow it out.

I take it we are still looking at an August start date?

I have checked up pictures of people on one or 2 other forums and read their comments, and people are saying that it starts working and making noticeable differences after 2 to 3 weeks, surely that can't be true?

People have also said it works on the crown, top of the head and even in the corners of the hairline, once again if this is true then it is only good news for us all.

PRP is still experiemental - do not over hype it. Only time will allow us to form an accurate opinion on the treatment - It FAR TOO EARLY to tell yet.

PRP is still experiemental - do not over hype it. Only time will allow us to form an accurate opinion on the treatment - It FAR TOO EARLY to tell yet.

Oh god no, I am simply going by 2 or 3 entries I saw on another forum.

Whilst I am excited for the treatment I am also being realistic.

Still looking at August?

Yes hopefully by August we will be able to offer PRP in the UK.

Here is the first guy that went to the doc - 2 1/2 months on.. B)

IPB Image

I completely appreciate the pics are tricky to show a clear cut wow transformation (hopefully those results will come over time as more patients document their results) I can only try relay the info in order to help. This patient was the first PRP patient Dr Feller treated, so its still very early days. The patient though is on no other meds and personally feels a very positive improvement after on 2.5 months.The patient is only 2.5 months on from the first treatment to the difference is always going to be minimal at this early stage (2.5 months) but the patient himself feels very positive regarding the change with an overall improvement in hair quality and was keen to call back in to see the doc for updated pics. The Doc has tried to highlight by pics the positive change by combing and parting the hair in various directions but obviously its always difficult to show a try naked eye change, which both the patient (most importantly) and the doc both feel there is, otherwise would not have but the pics up to try help so how this patient who is Dr Fellers first PRP patient (who is furthest down the line) is progressing. A diffuse thinner with clear thinning will be the ideal candidate to help show PRP 's benefits and hopefully again as time goes on several well documented cases will be shown by DrFeller and other clinics offering PRP. I know Dr Feller has now treated several patients who have elected to have PRP treatment performed and there are a few other clinics providing the treatment also, but its still early days especially for Dr Feller who believes it is working, otherwise would not be offering it.

PRP treatment is believed to help stimulate growth and help thicken hair up, basically like other meds ie minox, propecia. These treatments when work on the eligible patient(not everyone responds) tend to show beneficial results after a duration of 6/8+ months onwards so PRP it will hopefully continue to prove beneficial as time goes on. This patient show above is the actual PRP rep, who had no idea it could be used for treating hair loss and was the very first patient to be administered the treatment by Dr Feller, who performed it for free. He feels that the change so far is very positive even though the pictures may not highlight it clearly.

I am away for a couple of weeks but happy to help try answer any other q's on my return

Regards

Spex

before/after only 2.5 months after PRP treatment.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Flippin awesome result!! Not trying to get too carried away, but I've not seen any results, medication or srugical, come close to this at the 2.5 month mark!!

Spex, are things still on schedule for this to be available over here this month?

i can kinda see an improvement,bit to early to tell, i look forward to seeing result pics 9-12 months down the line. not a bad start though. :)

Working towards end of September. Weare waiting on the UK doc to have some free time in order to do the treatment. As mentioned i will email you when its available. B)

Working towards end of September. Weare waiting on the UK doc to have some free time in order to do the treatment. As mentioned i will email you when its available. B)

Cant wait! Is there a lot of people on the UK list?

cheers!

Hi Zimmy, long time no see on the forums mate. There are a few guys on the list waiting for the treatment. We are still waiting on the Uk doctor to get the time to help administer. We will offer it as soon as we can and in that time we will be able to get more feedback from guys who have had the treatment already. :)

Still early days :)

No, we are waiting on the UK doctor to give us his schedule . As i have informed everyone who keep emailing me i will email you all and announce it once i have any information. My hands are tied up and appreciate you are frustrated - likewise. <_<

This is the first I've heard of this and it sounds rather good. The fact that Dr Feller (a rather skeptical surgeon IMO) is investing time, money and credibility on this means to me that there must be something behind the science. I can definitely see myself undergoing this is some time down the road as this could be just what I need.

Hi Spex.. please keep me updated on this badboy. I will probably throw some more questions at you about this sometime this week :)

Has there been any proof of this working on temple loss and how does the doc control the hairline with this technique?

Its still early days with PRP as far as Dr Feller concerned. The first patient he treated was 4/5 months ago. Like ANY treatment propecia, minox, DUT - It takes time for any results to be apparent (if at all) PRP is experimental at this stage. Once the result come in from patients treated we will all have a better idea.

Like most mneds their role is to stop further loss - IF PRP can do this then its another weapon against hair loss. B)

You would be surprised how much per kit costs per treatment - i think its in the region of $300+. I think the spinning machine doesn't come cheap either..

Is that cost likely to reduce over time? If Dr Feller states that multiple treatments are required initially, is there any discount for subsequent treatments?

Erm... has he started them yet in the UK (or has his associate?).

Is that cost likely to reduce over time? If Dr Feller states that multiple treatments are required initially, is there any discount for subsequent treatments?

Erm... has he started them yet in the UK (or has his associate?).

The costs will reduce if the cost per kits reduce - but with the euro being so shit unlikely.

The general feel is that treatments should be performed every 6/8months ongoing to continue to benefit from PRP. Price will not be reduced.

Not offering it yet - blame the GMC who are dragging their heals on giving the doc clearance as its outside his insurance.<_<

There is a topic on the baldtruth form where Dr Greco answers a lot of questions on PRP.

Pictures don't seem to be too readily avalable unfortunately. Given some more time hopefully they will be as there are various clinics offering PRP now and i know they are all very keen to document the progress.