Sign in to follow this  
West Ham Wayne

Srand By Strand

Alright guys

Went to Advanced hair studio earlier about Strand by Strand. Felt quite confident when i came out. Still feeling sceptical but confident

Came on here, done a little serch and now i feel sick! Sounded amaxing when i was there!!

No good reviews at all. Is this strand by strand thing a load of shite? Amyone know anyone whos had it done?

Thanks

I know someone who had it done.. ME!!!!!

scam BS!!! Do not waste your money mate with AHS. Run and even wider search on AHS the company and their ethics and customer feedback :ph34r:

They will tell you EXACTLY what you want to hear - get you signed up to this - Then shave you down and glue a rug to your head that looks NOTHING like your own hair and can be spotted as a wig from about 400 yrds.

This was my personal experience anyway :ph34r:

Also be wary they will attempt to sell you minox and a laser beam for £4000 + :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:...they did me and i bought it hook line and (vulnerable )sinker :ph34r:

WHW,

Do not go back to them, save your money and get on fin/pro,i wasted/got ripped off for £6,500 and near 2 and a half years going to the Birmingham branch,all to sit under a big hairdrier with little red lights in it and be given minox that stripped my hair like paintstripper.

Do not go near them

Ok thanks guys. I feel really sorry for you guys who have been ripped. Awful

I did email them back and say thta i wanted to actually see the procedure right in front of me. And thta person to be the guy who told me he has had it carried out on himself (the salesman). He said he would! So if that is still the case, i think i will go along and see if its true with my own eyes.

Theres no way i'll be laying out any dough just yet

I'll keep you updated

Thanks