Sign in to follow this  
beardywierdy

Beardywierdy 1 Month Post-op

Here are 2 pics- the hairline at 1 month, many of the grafts have shed now but I will be looking forward to seeing the blighters in a couple of months and the redness is fading. The hair that was shaved is coming back too. The other pic is the hair combed over, hiding the recipient area.

Cheers

post-369-1236687734_thumb.jpg

post-369-1236687781_thumb.jpg

Looks right on par - You could try some distilled witch hazel on the recipient area to help draw out lingering redness, have you tried that yet?

Looks right on par - You could try some distilled witch hazel on the recipient area to help draw out lingering redness, have you tried that yet?

No, I will try it as long as it doesn't compromise the healing- being fair skinned doesn't help though. How often do I apply this?

It will aid healing. Apply conservatively once a day - dab on using cotton wool. It will only help. Do not use too much as it can dry the skin out when over used. Fair skin patients do take longer for the redness to subside.