Sign in to follow this  
spex

Spitfire 12 Month Update

I met up with Spitfire today who came along with one of his mates (sound guy looking into FUE) - We took some pics to show the development at this stage and things are going well indeed - Crowns are notoriously slow as spitfire remarked at the meeting and understood he still has some filling in and maturing ahead but its all good!! B) Pics taken in natural light next to window, hence glare.

1800 grafts one session via strip with Dr Feller

Seen him lurking waiting for the compare shots - so here you go my man!

PRE OP:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Immed post op:

IPB Image

12 months post op:

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Compare:

IPB Image

Hey Spex,wow i didnt realise just how much difference there really is between pre op and 12 months on-its stunning if i say so myself :P .Cant wait for another 6-8 months!Thanks again for meeting up and talking so honestly to my buddy and i about all things hair repair,if theres anybody reading this who are considering taking there first steps into the H/T world then i firmly recommend arranging a meet with Spex as he tells it like it is and is a fountain of info plus a very helpful guy all round.Im so chuffed with those pictures and that bloody apple shape on my head has gone too :P :P :D ,Cheers again Spex.

its a great improvement already, be nice to see an update at 18 months.

cheers matey,its certainly been worth the waiting.Im slightly stunned at it to be honest! :D

Hey Spitfire! I know its a pic of the top of your head and not your face... but you just look a lot younger mate... you just look a whole lot better already! Looks super natural too.. well done! Keep us posted... its great to hear how pleased you are mate.. ;)