Sign in to follow this  
beardywierdy

Beardywierdy 12 Days Post Op

Here are a couple of pics, 12 days post op. I have just had the staples removed (a couple were very sore) and it wasn't too bad. I have a few lingering scabs but not too many now. I have a tiny, hardly noticable bit of swelling on my forehead where one of the local injections was- I have a small scar there from years ago so mayebe this has something to do with it - any comments?

Cheers

post-369-1235215110_thumb.jpg

post-369-1235215127_thumb.jpg

Looks nice mate! if only the little buggers didnt shed, you,d be happy days! ha! How is your donor feeling? you have much discomfort or none at all?

all the best!

Now the staples are out you will find the donor area will start returning back to normal B)

Heal and grow well mate B)

Hi Acrobaz

I am nearly at 4 weeks post op now and around half of the hairs have shed. I am lucky in that I comb my fringe forward and it looks like it always did; I was back at work 2 weeks post op. I am trying to just get on now and enjoy the fact that I now longer have to worry about having the procedure done (it took me 5 years of research and agonizing), just waiting for the buggers to grow. I asked the doctor about my density and he reckoned 60 per cm2, so hopefully it will look great when grown out. Hope you heal well.

cheers

Best thing now mate - just try forget about it for several months - Avoid all mirrors B)

Hi Acrobaz

I am nearly at 4 weeks post op now and around half of the hairs have shed. I am lucky in that I comb my fringe forward and it looks like it always did; I was back at work 2 weeks post op. I am trying to just get on now and enjoy the fact that I now longer have to worry about having the procedure done (it took me 5 years of research and agonizing), just waiting for the buggers to grow. I asked the doctor about my density and he reckoned 60 per cm2, so hopefully it will look great when grown out. Hope you heal well.

cheers

If there was an ideal situation.... you have it covered :) just having your same old style for now.....and nobody any the wiser and getting straight back to work within a few weeks B) feels kinda strange waiting for hair to come back for a change doesnt it... not a bad secret to have! B) rather than waiting for them to fall out! ;) well done mate.... ur going to be well happy with how it turns out!

BHUK - Cheers. It's strange really, I was at a party 2 weeks post op and I was thinking, if only they knew what was under my fringe!!

When I went back to work, I knew that my hair looked slightly different as the doc had shaved 1 cm of the hairline, so in effect you are undercutting the hair, but no-one said anything, didn't even asked me if I had had a haircut.

At the moment I am just short of 4 weeks post op and around 1/2 the grafts are still in, so I have to be careful in the wind as not to expose whats under the fringe.

Hows the healing going weirdo with the beirdo?

Oh yeah forgot to mention the other week, but how did you find the Liverpool game bruv????

Ha ha ha ha ha ha, hee hee hee hee, hoo hoo hoo!

Sorry couldnt resist :D

And not forgetting Fulham Mr weirdo. ha haaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!

:D

Hello Tommy

How is it going? Healing is going well thanks. I will post 2 month photos next week. I have growth - some of it is the stuff that was shaved and I think some might be hairs that never shed.

I didn't watch the games but I am looking at the premiership tables and wondering who is still at the top ..er....ah yes Man U. See below:

1 Man Utd 29 - 65

2 Liverpool 30 -64

Cheers Mate.

That may be so brother but it was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet! watching them get tonked! he he!

Its definately made the season a bit more interesting ;)

Less of the footy talk you two,gloating as you`re both at the best end.

Hey BW

Looking forward to seeing your updates and glad to hear that you are healing very well.

Cheers bm.