Sign in to follow this  
pete2

Pete2 Ht2 @ 1yr With Dr.feller

Here is some info Ht1 - 2650gr into the front 1/3

Ht2 - 2800gr adding density to the front 1/3 moving back towards the bridge, and crown.

Here are a before ht`s shot and ht2 immediate post op

post-401-1234386723.jpgpost-401-1234386731.jpgpost-401-1234386748.jpg

Looks great - congrats :) I suppose you'll be busy now with all those milfs pestering you for sex all the time B)

Hi mate - i think there is still room for improvement given time for further maturing - Its clear you appear to have lost native hair since HT 1 pre op in the mid/ crown - The HT'S have overlapped IMO and not necessarily added dramatically in these areas yet. You recently started dut didn't you 6 months ago approx? possibly the shed from this (which you mentioned to me ) will come back in soon fully to allow you to actually see the improvement you deserve - Mid crowns can be slow so another 6 months and we will see an even greater improvement going off experience B)

Speak soon amigo B)

Looking at your pics mate btw pre op 1st HT session and pre op 2nd HT session show continued thinning in your mid/ crown section over the year btw sessions.

IPB Image

I think your continued loss of native(exisiting hair) in the mid /crown over this last year also maybe the reason the results in the mid crown have not been so dramatic in terms of transformation compared to the front 3rd which is pretty much all HT hair. You started DUT several months ago you mentioned, and shed from that - hopefully that will start to kick back in soon and you will recoup native to help bulk up the mid/crown area. Another 6 months will really help determine the next way to proceed as this will give the shed chance to come back in and also the results of HT 2 to establish and fully develop.

Your front is looking to have bulked up nicely compared to Pre op any HT's B)

IPB Image

IPB Image

Hey Pete, massive improvement from pre op pics congrats, BTW are you dyeing your hair now and if so any probs? (I seem to have quite a few greys coming through lol)

Hi all thx for the comments.

Hi lee, no i havent dyed my hair but i can see why you would think i have, looking at the before and after pics, it is just down to lighting i think, the after pics are pretty much directly under a the light.

Cheers Pete

Looking really good Pete B) You planning more ?

Hi Hairroot, i am thinking about going back early next year to address the bridge/crown areas.

i started taking Dutasteride 6 mths or so ago so i am hoping things may kick in soon, so i will be able to better evaluate my situ and take it from there.

Cheers Pete

Hey pete... (I'll try again...I typed a long reply and it crashed on me...d'oh!)

Looking good mate...I think u will see more in the next few months... I didnt have my crown done but I did have more thickening right up till 14 months. If it still needs a bit more... and you have the donor there up for grabs...I think u'll be in really good shape to add some more in the crown.. keep us posted with it! Thanks for the update B)