Sign in to follow this  
richie

Dr Feller Uk Patient / Richie48 / 2100 Crown Grafts 15 Month Update Pics

Hey guys .

I have included a link to my original post about my experiences with Dr Feller

http://stophairlossnow.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=3141

For newbies i had 2100 crown grafts with Dr Feller in November 2007 , and been on 1mg proscar daily since June 2006 .

Dr Feller said 18 months to fully mature .

Immediatly post and pre surgery.

IPB ImageIPB Image

Summer 2007 before my HT and Nov 2008 , 15 months after 2100 crown grafts

IPB ImageIPB Image

Below are more shots with different styles , and lighting , this helps when giving as honest account as possible .

IPB ImageIPB ImageIPB Image

thanks for looking

richie

Again more styles to help people understand what can be achieved and that you arn't restricted to one style .

I change from swept back to moody emo to surfer depending on my mood hahahaha .

ALWAYS DO AS MUCH RESEARCH AS YOU CAN .

TOP SURGEON = TOP RESULTS

thanks for looking

richie

From left to right ..... summer 2007 ..... april 2008 ..... september 2008 ..... february 2009

IPB ImageIPB Image

IPB ImageIPB Image

It is intresting to show these comparison pics side by side .

Thanks richie

It's filled in nicely - congrats :) It gives me some hope that I may see a little more growth in my crown - I'm somewhere around 7 months post op from HT #3.

HT #1 was over 3 years ago and it's all still growing without the aid of any meds :)

Hey PB good to hear from you bud !

You , along with spex , where one of the originals that I read about before choosing to go with Dr Feller , funny you say about continued growth over along time for crown work , mine is very slowly getting better and better , even after 15 months I've recently , in only the last month , had pimples and new stuble coming up on the weaker right side of my crown work , so try to hang in there bud .

Hi lee , thanks for the "fucking awsome" , i like that reaction hahahaha , when i started on the meds I had a big shed , so i simply shaved it all off ungaurded , as it grew back over the next few months i noticed the condition of my hair was alot better , thicker shafts and denser over my scalp , between 6 - 9 months and i knew the shed was over and by then my hair was growing strong enough to style and people even commented , i just told them i was taking meds to re-grow my hair , I don't really give a fuck what anyone thinks anyway , at the end of the day I don't want to go bald so I'm taking positive steps to prevent it , this made my feel more in control so i worried about it less and less , the finishing touch was my Ht .

Below left is the pic which made me realize I was going bald , taken in march 2006 , before the meds , I had a really good response in the front and first third of my head from meds , the crown sadly was too far gone , I still had some hair but nothing i could even style , so i had it filled in with 2100 crown grafts .

The area covered with the HT was almost a square , 7cms by 5cms thats an square area of 7x5 =35 cm2 , i had 2100 grafts , mathmatically that equates to approximatly 60 grafts per cm , the majority where grafts with two hair in , I have always had a longer hair style and wanted to keep it that way , I explained this to Dr Feller so we had the same goal from day one .

Below march 2006 and now

IPB ImageIPB Image

Thanks

richie

Wow :o I missed these! Great hair :) I keep thinking about letting my hair grow but I always end up looking like a tramp instead of looking cool like Richie and have it cut :(

I think the blond hair makes Richie look less of a thug B)

Richies Update: B)