Sign in to follow this  
ian

Ians Ht 2 Pics

hi all, thought id put in an update now that im around 2 years post op from my 2nd ht with dr feller. im absolutely chuffed with the outcome and i dont consider myself a baldy anymore :P ( well apart from the thin crown) . i will probably shedule a another pass in the crown next year. should be able to get 1500 gfts via strip.

hope you guys are good and having a hairy new year. i will try and come back on the forums every now n then, ill have to fit it around all the milf'in :D

post-180-1233335537_thumb.jpg

post-180-1233335602_thumb.jpg

post-180-1233335631_thumb.jpg

post-180-1233335840_thumb.jpg

post-180-1233335871_thumb.jpg

post-180-1233335956_thumb.jpg

He's alive!!!!!! :P

Great to see you back online my brother from another mother!!!

Looking great - well done!!

Regards to your bro B)

Looking good mate! the infamous top down shot shows excellent coverage and density. looks very nice indeed! well done mate!

Did feller say you had another 1500 in the bank? how is yur scalp for laxity? I do plan HT2 at some point in the future. not sure when? My scalp feels quite tight after having just one surgery? hard to tell if my laxity is normal or not?

hi tommy, dr feller said i will be able to get 1500gs next time, my scalp laxity is very good, i can still pinch skin. dr feller said i have enough laxity for 2 people :P .

just to recap i have had a total of 5500 grafts so far.

spex, im still amazed everytime i look at my pre op pic...........was i that bald :blink:

Cool! Looks great :) Remind me, did you have any grafts planted in the bridge area or is it natural?

I CAN pinch my scalp, but I'm told that I'm maxed out and can't have another strip :(

thanks for the comments, i did have some grafts(maybe 200-300) on the left side of my bridge, not all the way to the crown though. unfortunately ive lost all of my pics so its hard to describe.

hows your ht coming along pb

Great to see how ur doing these days mate! looks really full and natural in the front! B) knowing the new hair is never going to leave u alone again....must be a dam nice feeling!! good to know u have donor hair in the bank...that will be the icing on the cake!! B)

hows your ht coming along pb

HT #3 is coming along nicely - the see through patch on the side of my head has filled in. Things are a bit slower in my scar - I had 100 grafts into the widest bit to test how they would grow - so far about 50% have come through at 7 months. I think I could get a few more hundred grafts via FUE.