Sign in to follow this  
beardywierdy

Beardywierdy

Just to let you guys know that I will be off to Belgium early Feb for my HT. Approx 2000+ grafts to the hairline. It will be perfomed by Dr Feriduni - I have been following his work for 18 months, have met with a number of patients and have become a great fan of his work.

It has been a long journey, over 6 years, which has included consultations with the infamous (HG - S Barnes. NHI Choi clinics, etc) and Dr Rogers- nice bloke. I am looking forward to getting things sorted now and 'closure', but realise that this is really just the beginning. I am looking forward to some new hair, but after having my daughter, who is now 6 months old, I have realised that it is very easy to become self obsessed, and that there is more to life than hair. Having said that I can't f*cking wait!!! (but sh*tting myself at the same time)

I have found this forum absolutely invaluable; thanks to all who selflessly contribute and provide support, even though most could easily move on, once they have their new head of hair.

I will post photos in the next few weeks and let you know how it all goes. Just to say thanks to everyone who has offered guidance and advice: Spex, Bigmac, Lucky, Richie, Tommytwo (OK for a scouser), Hairroot etc etc, apologies to anyone I have forgotten to mention.

Congrats mate - glad all the research has paid off B) Keep us informed on your progress and lots of pics mate ;)

All the very best!!!

BW, Looking forward to following your journey mate :) sounds interesting as I havent seen any results from this particular dr. Well done for doing your research and not jumping the gun. I can feel ur exitement! Having a part of you 'put back' is a great feeling! all the very best ;)

All the best BW.I`ve heard a lot of good things about Dr Feriduni.

Be great to follow your progress.

Cheers bm.

hey beardy

Good luck bud and feel confident after doing your research .

Your right this is really just the begining for you , but its not all just takes a long time hahaha

Take it easy and find a new hobby to take your mind off it .

I look forward to seeing your pics .

richie

Good Luck Beardy! B) You know where i am mate if you need any further help - stay off the booze ;)

Hi BW

Have you any pictures to show us what area s you will get done

Hi

Thanks for all the words of encouragement! Spex- I will lay off the booze, but I will be sure to bring back some decent Belgium beers.

Bigmac, I have attached a photo of my current situ- I hope to fill in the temple area and probably lower the hairline 1cm maybe? What do you reckon?

Cheers

BW

post-369-1233305279_thumb.jpg

That sounds good to me as you aint going crazy and lowering it down to your eyes :)

Picture is a bit blurry but i can see where your temples have receeded a bit and could do with a little filling.

Cheers bm.

Hi

Got back yesterday, and can honestly say it was the strangest thing I have ever done!

Dr Feriduni and his staff were top notch, absolutely fantastic, and I couldn't fault them. As long as everything grows etc I will be very happy. We got just over 2000 grafts which were placed in the hairline- I have got all the photos but finding it difficult to upload here- can you help, Spex?

My head was a bit sore post op etc, which is to be expected but everything is starting to itch now. I had a much awaited beer last night and starting to feel a lot better now. I will do a proper write up soon but in the meantime, if anyone can help with the upload of the photos?

Cheers and thanks to Dr F and his staff and thanks to you guys for the support!

More than happy to help mate - email them and i will sort them out when i get a min B)

Looks like you worked it out - sweet - nice clean work!!! Heal and grow well mate B)