Sign in to follow this  
spex

8 Months Post Op Crown

Post from Doc Feller on another forum:

A doctor couldn't ask for a better type patient on whom to perform crown repair. Excellent donor area, solid front and top, great hair characteristics. This patient had it all.

Here are his before and after photos 8 months apart. I also included the intraopertive photos to spice up the album. Enjoy. We will post the one year pics when we reach that time.

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Sagg - how you doing mate!!! How's your HT2 coming along from Dr Rahal?

Hi mate,

I'm good, thanks. 2nd HT is coming in ok....just a bit slow, must be all the scar tissue in my recepient area. I also had shock loss, which has mostly grown back. I'm at month 8, but have a hell of a lot of stubble still coming through.

Bad news is that I've recently experienced my twice yearly propecia shed. Its stopped now, but I do have less hair :angry:

Just waiting game really.....for both my propecia shed hair and HT2 hair. Should be ok by end of Jan / early Feb 09.

They can take forever mate so be patient - recently one guys took a year to even start! :o

They can take forever mate so be patient - recently one guys took a year to even start! :o

Hopefully its the same for me, front third is fine crown takes allot longer!

Im pleased you told me that,im a year out on the 7th of Jan and was getting a little worried...i do have growth though just not as much as id like.Maybe give you a buzz about a quick 10 min meet up in a month or two.

Very common mate - of course lets meet and get some clear pics taken.

:)

Call me B)