Sign in to follow this  
joe101

Best Place To Buy Nanogen Nanofibres

Hi

I'm thinking of starting to use a concealer and I've read that Nanofibres are the best around. Where is the cheapest place to get them? The official site, ebay, anywhere else?

also, for those who use it, how often do you have to apply it? Do you need to buy the locking mist also?

thanks for any feedback B)

Hi Joe

I find the fibres from "instanthaironline" just as good and nanogen fibres and they're half the price for twice as much, and if you're not sure of the colour they guy will send you a free sample. Getting the colour right is important!

Don't bother with locking mist, just use a good quality hairspray and you'll be fine. I also put some V05 texturising gum on first which helps the fibres stick better, then give the lot a spray.

And don't forget LESS IS MORE!! Don't go mad, you'll soon get a feel for it.

They certainly seem the same to me Joe. I have read posts from those that reckon they're not as good, but I think they're fine.

Don't expect to get it right first time as it takes a bit of practice!!!

I recieved the fibres. Do you have to use a hand held mirror to apply them properly? I can barely bring myself to look at my scalp, but guess I'll have to get over my fear :lol: