spex

Slaps - 1800 Session With Dr Feller

A patient called "Slaps"who many of you know from the various forums recently underwent a 1800 graft repair session with Dr Feller. Here are his pics below - Hopefully went he is back up and running he can report back on his experience. Heal and grow well Slaps!

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

He is lucky to have such good native hair... and in line for a nice fuller hairline B)

Thanks mate, yeah im lucky to have kept so much although its a lot thinner than it looks, I've been on meds for 6 years though, I'm certain thats whats saved it. My hair loss wasnt all that bad and if werent for the few hundred plugs Nortons Kevin Hartley stuffed into my temples I wouldnt have had another HT, you cant see em in photos but in the flesh they looked like pubes and obviously plugs, (even after 2 courses of dermabrasion and a chemical peel) they were killing me.

I only hope Fellers work will look natural. Unfortunately the temple points are more severe than I would have liked but Dr F said it was the only way the minigrafts and cobbles could be disguised would be to overwhelm them with FU's.

I know the feeling with having plugs, with the strength of your remaining hair your really in good shape... the grafts look really closely packed, which will look awesome in a year from now ;) the hard bit is the waiting game..but I'm sure ur well aware of it.

Looking forward to seeing the end results ;)