Sign in to follow this  
zip it

2 Year Pics

Hi guys here are my 2 year pics 3250 grafts with dr feller.

Repair patient after receiving a poor ht in the uk

post-288-1223753085_thumb.jpg post-288-1223753282_thumb.jpg

Buzzed no7 outside shots

post-288-1223753736_thumb.jpg post-288-1223753873_thumb.jpg

post-288-1223754434_thumb.jpg you're thoughts please guys

post-288-1223754085_thumb.jpg

Hey zip it , looking good

Your a HT veteran you know , many don't come back after 2 years hahaha

If you hadn't explained your situation I would have never known you have had a HT , so given that the general public are very self absorbed i recon nobody will ever be able to tell .

That is a credit to the skill of Dr Feller .

Thanks for coming back after 2 years bud .

richie

Looks like really good coverage, you happy, you should be :) . Any plans to thicken it up?

The outside pictures show how natural it looks and not many people provide these. Well done :)

Can you or Spex provide the before picture and area worked on?

edit, just found them here http://stophairlossnow.ipbhost.com/index.p...wtopic=2348&hl=

really good B) B)

Hey Zipit, great to hear from u mate... you were on your journey around the same time as me..(and both repair jobs!) so its great to hear from u ;) You look sooooooo much better... its not until you compare the before pics that you really can see how it was before. You look a whole lot better now... but if I was you and I had the cash... I would be booking my flight today! I would love to go back and have more!! My crown area is in need of help.. its coverable with surrounding hair but it lets me down a bit until I have styled it into a mohawk! lol

But... with the amount of grafts you have had to get coverage...(the same as I did on my 1st Feller HT...and about the same amount of grafts as me) you are now in an awesome position to now get it really thickened up mate.. I would deff get it filled out as you have the oppertunity to get the finishing touch (I wish I had the cash to get another one and see NYC again...one day!) ;)

p.s the 2nd one is far far easier... you will have it the way it is now by 4 or 5 months.. and just gets better from then on... its not like waiting a full year like the 1st time.

Thanks BHUK , or should i say Great Hair UK B)

I need some photography lessons, or a new camera.

Tried every setting but still couldn't get any clear shots :unsure:

I always knew the density wouldn't be great,

but I'm pleased with the result. I would probably need another 3000 + grafts

to get a good density, and to be honest i don't think I've got that left.

I'm going to try to meet up with spex to get his opinion.

btw you're hair looks fantastic B)

Zipit, what a great transformation from the old HG work :blink: So great to see you on here after all this time as i remember you were once a regular poster and a great friend to many :) You deserve what you got and it looks great. I bet Feller will sort you out now with a fianl session and max out and finish you well and truly off B)

Not on the forums at all anymore due to work and a certain lady ;) But great to click back on and see a great poster posting a great result! B)

Looks great mate - another session and you are done B) Speak soon and look forward to seeing it in person :) Thanks for calling back in to say hi with an update i know many will appreciate it!