Sign in to follow this  
bullitnut

Bullitnuts Repair Program With Shapiro Medical Group

hi everyone as you all probably know i was butchered over a decade ago by the norton clinic and have been living a miserable life ever since but this has'nt stopped me posting regurlarly on all the major hairloss forums to try and prevent people making the same mistakes that i did ive always given my honest advice and have made some very good friends on these forums over the years. Recently though after going through a particularly low time feeling very down about my predicament some friends of mine PB and bigmac decided to launch a program called help repair bullitnut. They tried very hard to raise the profile of this scheme and recieved donations from numerous people and a huge offer to repair my butchered head from SMG shapiro medical group. So i would just like to publicly say a huge thankyou to smg and all my friends that have made this possible and supported me through the bad times, thanks guys youve made me a very happy man.Ii will post my results when the time comes and keep you all posted, i would also like to say a huge thankyou to all posters on these forums as you guys on here have and still are very supportive to this day cheers guys best regards bullit.

below is a link to my story thankyou ps ive repeated this thread as there was a spelling mistake in the last ones heading maybe someone could remove it for me thanks :D

http://pb-hair.co.uk/forums/view_topic.php...1147&forum_id=3

Awesome stuff - keep us all updated here mate B)

off course i will mate no problem regards bullit

This is the 1st time I've seen this... wish u all the best from a fellow repair patient (very simlar plugs to urs)

All the best mate.

Time will fly by now and before you know it you`ll be in the chair.

All the best mate.

thanks bhuk means alot brother your situation has been a real influence on me thanks dude <_<

I think what everyone able to help is doing is extraudinarily supportive and shows u how strong we unite at times like this.. awesome...well done to those guys and everyone involved!! :) deff will give u a leap forward with your life... I dont even think about my hair loss now! Only about styling it how I want it to look in the mornings and thats it! :)

All the best mate.. ;)

Less than one week to go now mate,the nerves and excitement will be really kicking in now.

Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Take care bm.

Good luck Bullitnut - keep us informed how it goes - Safe journey B)

Wow - that has come round quick - very best wishes Bullit - really looking forward to following your progress.

Respect also to PB - I remember pm'ing PB a few weeks ago saying that if he closed PB forum that day, by using his forum to publicise Bullitnut's plight he would achieved something that that he could always be proud of.

Tubs

well guys and gals its my last day in the uk and then its time to travel to the land of opportunities the USA to finally get the pleasure of meeting the guys at smg for my surgery on monday the 12th.

Must say im very excited and nervous all at the same time but im soooooo relieved this is actually happening, and i owe a huge debt off gratitude to smg and everyone thats offered me support over the last few months

you guys all rock thanks

best wishes bullit

ps.

i look forward to documenting my progress for you guys

Safe journey - your in safe hands B) Let us know how you get on mate :)

Hi Bullitnut, good luck with your HT this morning, your in great hands and I look forward to hearing all about it soon.

Cheers BM